5.0 out of 5 stars The best for our usage against vermin
Published on April 18, 2011 by Seaske

Published 15 months ago by cynthia brandenburg

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for our usage against vermin, April 18, 2011
This review is from: MOTOMCO Hawk Mouse and Rat Bait Pellet Pail, 12-Pound (Misc.)
Where we live we daily battle rats, mice, and voles. We used to be able to buy this in boxed pellet-packets at 16 oz for close to $5 at our local handyman stores, but we saw it disappear from the shelves, and then what replaced it was 12 oz boxed pellet-packets for almost $6. Only one manufacturer now, where previously we had several brands to choose from, and the only other option being the large bait chunks, which invariable get carried off and buried who knows where. It wasn't a problem of lack of demand, it seems to be another impact of eliminating consumer choice and the incredible shrinking dollar, so we located what we want HERE, at Amazon.

We have had very good results with this specific chemical (Bromadiolone) for the rodent control, have used it for years, and were extremely pleased to find it in 12lb buckets of loose pellets. We DO NOT broadcast this stuff, it is placed within bait stations, and it results in a noticeable impact on the rodent populations very quickly.

We will continue to purchase this item here, at a great price, and fast arrival.

4.0 out of 5 stars kills but takes a while., January 26, 2014
It kills but takes a while. And it will kill them all. It takes about a month to kill all the rats at my place. Just keep filling up your traps till none was eaten then ya'll know they are all dead

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Effective, September 29, 2014
The mice and rats absolutely love eating this stuff! I've laid down piles and piles of poison over the course of a few weeks only to have them devoured. The great thing about buying it in bulk like this is the ease of application and the sheer amount of killing power. I don't think anyone in a block radius will have any mouse problems now. I will definitely buy this again.

4.0 out of 5 stars The product works great though., October 6, 2014
I thought this would come in packets as shown in the photo - was bulk. The product works great though.

5.0 out of 5 stars motomco bait pellet pail,12-lb for rats/mice, May 9, 2013
product seems to be working takes awhile cuz we still have mice and there may be more so it will take couple more days

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work! All stations are completely untouched, mice alive and well, September 18, 2013
I usually like Hawk mouse/rat products, but I also thought I was ordering bait chunks, not pellets. I don't know if this bucket is old, or what. But all my little piles of this bait are completely untouched after 2 weeks, and I actually see mice run away when I open the bin where I've got a bowl full, and there are increasing amounts of mouse droppings in my chickens feed bowls each day. I will be seeking a refund/return and hope this was just a bad batch.

MOTOMCO Hawk Mouse and Rat Bait Pellet Pail, 12-Pound