4.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted when I needed it..
I was pleased with the protective gear. It was a perfect fit. It also arrived as promised. My son was very pleased.
Published on February 2, 2012 by Tee

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price
Purchased this for my nephew for added protection, since we were giving him his first dirt bike. It has held up pretty well even after a couple tumbles. The plastic does seem cheap. The stitching is starting to come loose in a few places as well. Better quality is available in other similar products but at twice the cost.
Published 13 months ago by John

4.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted when I needed it.., February 2, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, November 4, 2013
This review is from: WOW MOTORCYCLE MOTOCROSS BIKE GUARD PROTECTOR YOUTH KIDS BODY ARMOR BLACK (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, January 15, 2014
I got this for my nephew for xmas along with a new dirtbike. He's 8 and wears a size 12, the fit is perfect. He thinks its the coolest thing ever he doesn't want to put anything on top of it. Seems to be very durable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 5, 2014
not too bad for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars I will recommend this website to all my friends..., February 21, 2014
the quality is amazing and extremely affordable, the only thing I don't like is that the small sizes is not small enough for my 6 year old, but he will grow into it....

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving my sons life whenever he goes riding, January 21, 2014
My son says this was very comfortable to ride with. I feel confident he has the maximum safety support possible. We really like this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Icing on the cake, January 20, 2014
Major protection plates where they count and the elastic kidney belt is icing on the cake !! Thank you !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product!, August 21, 2014
Fits my son great - pads line up in all the right places. It does not hinder his movement in anyway and he does not get overheated in it as the material is very breathable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my son safe while he is riding and gives ..., September 16, 2014
Keeps my son safe while he is riding and gives me peace of mind that he can just zip and go.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice extra protection for the kids at a cheap price., December 27, 2014
Mesh jacket with plastic pads/protectors that provides extra support for the kids.