Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 15, 2011
This case fits perfect and feels great. It adds some grip to the otherwise plastic phone that seemed to feel as though it would slip right out of my hand if I wasn't holding tight. The material is flexible and does not add significantly to the size of the phone. The case is also raised around the screen, so I feel comfortable with setting my Atrix face-down... no fear of something scratching the screen. I have a similar case on a my-touch 4g and was happy with it, when I switched carriers and got the Atrix 4g and found this case for it, I knew I had to get it. Great case, no complaints. Does not affect the use of any feature (including the fingerprint reading). Works like a charm, would recommend to anyone looking for good protection for their Atrix. You can stop shopping now, just buy it!!!
Ohh, and for those that don't like the silicone sleeve cases or those that seem to collect lint and other pocket debris, this case stays completely clean and free of pocket debris.
11 comment26 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon May 13, 2011
For those that own the Motorola Atrix 4G, you guys know how slippery the case of the Atrix is. Too often you would feel the phone is sliding off your hand. This makes purchasing a gel case like this almost a necessity. In my opinion, the main selling points of this case are that it is very inexpensive and it works. However, I was surprised that this inexpensive gel case actually looks pretty good and fits the Atrix like a glove.
on August 5, 2011
I bought it to protect the phone while still giving me access to all the necessary things. I was worried about the product being too bulky for the power button for finger print scanning. It's got plenty of room and is never in my way. I feel confident that it won't slip out of my hands. It's not stylish, but it works! A good buy with a great fit to the phone.

6+ Month Update: The case is still in perfect condition. A great buy.
on August 23, 2011
Can't really complain for $5. It works, it fits fairly good and protects the phone. It doesn't have the 'highest quality of fit, styling, and protection' though. The glossy portion shows finger prints too much. I was hoping the glossy part was more grippy, but it is smooth and slippery. Bottom line, if you want to protect your phone and don't want to spend more than $5, this will do the trick just fine. It just won't impress anyone. I'll probably use this until I feel like spending $10-$20 on a better case.
on August 29, 2011
Bought this item mainly for the price; and it more than meets my expectation. The shiny & matte finish looks good and the case fits the phone like a glove. Good value for the price paid!
on July 21, 2011
I placed an order for this case a week ago and received it about five days afterwards. It came well packaged and fit my phone like a glove. Prior to having the case my phone would continually fall out of my hands when texting or surfing the web, but now with the case it allows for a better grip as well as faster texting. The phone combines silicon and gel material which provides both a comfortable and durable feel to it. Normally, I would have purchased an Otterbox case since that's what I've used for my previous phones, but they have a tendency to make your phone twice a big and three times as heavy, so this gel case is easily a suitable alternative.
22 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2011
It looks sleek, seems solid, fits perfectly and feels good. I feel it is a good case and a solid buy. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the case tends to interfere with the fingerprint recognition area. I had no problem using fingerprint recognition to unlock the phone until I put the case on. Now you have to be very careful and deliberate when you do it. Because this is not how real life works, it often takes 2-3 swipes for it to unlock. But that is a minor inconvenience and I think the case is pretty good.
on November 16, 2011
I bought this case because my Incipio Feathercase broke, and I was not too enthusiastic about having to buy another. This was my idea of a fixer-upper that would protect my phone for not too much money, but I'm actually blown away by the quality. All of the cut outs are perfectly lined up, and the case is very snug. Not to mention, all of the edges are tapered quite nicely. I think it looks awesome too!
on May 30, 2011
I bought this case with reluctance; at $5.99 it seemed "to cheap to be true"..and it was. This case is ugly, and there's really no reason to cover up a good looking phone with such a case.

But it was cheap...and it fits like a glove, for that I give it 2 stars. I ended up buying a carbon fiber skinomi shield instead and am much happier with it.
on April 5, 2013
Purchased for my sons phone. It arrived on time and packaged well. No issues with that. The case did not totally please my son. It is very hard plastic and is difficult to get onto phone and once on the phone it kept popping off. My son said it way OK, but he preferred a softer more flexible case for his phone.