5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - no problems!
Published 5 months ago by cellomommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Works
It doesn't charge it properly. We plug it in at night and by morning it isn't charged. We have to leave it open and check on it every now and then to make sure it is charging. Not a bad charger for [...] bucks though.
Published on April 12, 2010 by Joe R. Valenti

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Works, April 12, 2010
This review is from: NEW OEM MOTOROLA SPN5404A WALL CHARGER FOR V3 V3a V3c V3i V3m, V323, V325, V323i, V325i, V360, V361, V365 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - no problems!, March 5, 2014
I have an old Motorola V325 Flip Phone and was happy these chargers are still available. I have had it for a few months now and it works fine. I believe this is the same type of charger I received when I first got my phone back in 2007(!). I had bought a few generic chargers at Fry's but those didn't last very long, so I then had to charge my phone via USB cable to my computer. But having this charger is so much more convenient and it's easy to take when I travel. I would definitely buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed this for my old phone and the local phone store did not have them anymore., January 28, 2014
My phone is probably 8 or 9 years old. Went to the local phone store and they didn't have any chargers for a phone that old and did not offer to try to get one for me. As usual I went to Amazon.com and found what I needed immediately. Should have gone there first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Great!, November 18, 2013
Exactly what I expected it to be and It came as well right on the delivery although a bit on the last date but still on what they have mentioned dates for ETA

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, July 14, 2013
Item was just as advertized. The charger workes fine with my phone. Slightley different from the picture, but no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars good charger, October 2, 2012
It was cheap and it works to charge my old motorola flip phone. Not much else to say about this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, September 12, 2010
Great charger. Works very well and price was very reasonable. Received quickly after ordering. Even charges my mp3 player! Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cell charger, September 24, 2009
Great to do business with. Sent wrong one first, then promptly sent replacement! A+++++++++++++++++

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM NExtel travel Charge, September 28, 2008
OEM NExtel travel Charge...very fast ship, I had it in a couple days. Would order from this seller again.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 29, 2014
The one I got did not work

Rate and Discover Movies