5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!
I bought two of these for the purpose of capturing an image of a thief........
We had a house break-in and when the thief repeated their illegal entry we caught their pictures for the police.
The infrared worked perfectly with no indication that pictures were being taken and the day light pictures were clear and sharp.
The cameras worked so well that we...
Published on November 25, 2012 by Robert Schultz

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked Good for Awhile
One camera refuses to take pictures after dark. It worked fine for about a month and takes excellent daytime pictures. The second camera takes good pictures day or night but you must be very careful to position it or the flash will wash out the picture. One should probably spend a little more and get a lot better.
Published 7 months ago by J. Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!!, November 25, 2012
This review is from: PAIR of MOULTRIE Game Spy D55IRXT Digital Infrared Trail Game Hunting Cameras - 5 MP (Misc.)
I bought two of these for the purpose of capturing an image of a thief........
The cameras worked so well that we bought 2 more to be able to place them at new house made in this current market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moultrie Trail Cams, November 3, 2012
Product was shipped very fast. Very easy to use and take great pictures both day and night. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars get it done, June 7, 2013
Unless you want to publish high-rez photos, these cameras get the job done. I have reason to track both four and two legged varmints. Cheap enough to not have to worry too much about one sprouting legs and walking away - presumably going on a date with a two legged varmint. Infra red night shots are readable - daylight shots are great. I have no cause to test the movie capabilities.

For two legged trespassers, I simply print out photos and tape them to stop signs all around the neighborhood - highly effective deterrent. Time stamps let me know who and what is where when, allowing me to plan effective intervention if called for.

The camera must make some slight noise when triggered. Unbelievable as it might seem, geese seem to love this. They parade back and forth, back and forth, if front of the camera. Goose, goose, goose, goose, goose, squirrel. Goose, goose, goose, goose and more geese, grackle. Grass blowing in the wind, another parade of geese, the reflection of clouds in the water - geese, geese, geese etc. Best advice, get a big chip!

5.0 out of 5 stars Game spy camera, April 23, 2013
bought them for game tracking and survelance. they are great for both purposes, does use a lot of batteries. i got the rechagable

5.0 out of 5 stars Game Spy Camera, October 6, 2013
Joanne M Holcomb (PENDLETON, OREGON, US) - See all my reviews
It's pretty cool, get choices of still shots or video. Only down side, the video doesn't have the date/time stamp.
Love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked Good for Awhile, April 24, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, or do you?, March 10, 2014
It was a good deal. Or so I thought. Two cameras for less than the price of one. But less than two months into using them, one completely locked up displaying "Card Lock" even after trying multiple cards, the problem persisted. I called the company and I shipped the camera out to them. I paid for shipping to the company and they sent another camera back in it's place with a month. The replacement camera came with it's own strap and a different type of buckle. It requires that you thread the strap through every time you hang it versus clipping a male/female snap. This is a bit of a down grade in my opinion or for anyone using gloves while attaching a camera to a tree.
This model does not have any type of seal or gasket for the front panel. Upon inspection during a rainy week, water was visible where the front panel mates with the inside surface. This could be a problem had I left the camera out over a week. I have other Moultrie cameras that do have gaskets, and they can be left out in any weather for long periods of time without any notable signs of moisture.
Finally, regardless of what I do during setup, I just don't seem to be able to get the kind of quality picture that I am used to with the other Moultrie cameras I have. And for you Mac users, the software is not compatible so being able to use the "Estate all day feature" will likely be unsuccessful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Great, March 9, 2014
They have lived up to my expectation. long battery life. easy set up. good price. nothing t o complain about,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, February 25, 2014
I bought a pair of these last season and have never had a problem with them. They are very easy to use and take great pictures. Battery life is good also if just using for pictures. I would buy again for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pics but you go through batteries, January 30, 2014
I really like these cams. My buddy has the Moultrie 880 and the D55irxt takes just as good of photos and has a large sensor range but the only things is that these cams do eat some batteries. I have to buy the energizer or duracell like they recommend because if not you will be replacing them all the time especially if you get a lot of photos like I typically do on my bait piles. I love the size and how easy they are to operate. Excellent cam for a lower price. Definitely recommend it