1.0 out of 5 stars Junk DO NOT BUY THESE CAMERAS, October 9, 2007
This review is from: MPEG 4 Digital Video Camcorder Digital Video Camera (Electronics)
I bought one these from ebay. The batteries do not hold a charge more than 10 minutes and then they will not recharge.
I went to the manufacturers website and contacted tech support. They did send me two batteries. One will not charge at all and the one that did charge did not hold t more than a few minutes. I can not find these batteries in any local store or battery stores online. SO I have a dead camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy product and equally crappy service, February 21, 2008
Robert Ferreira (Westmoorings Trinidad and Tobago) - See all my reviews
Purchased the item in Oct 2007 as a gift for my nephew who lives in Trinidad. Camera lasted for about a month then just could not come on (similar to the experience of other reviews seen). Notified adamsworld (amazon seller) about the problem but was told that return period for refund was passed. I was given instructions on where to send camera for repair/replacement which I forwarded to my nephew by email. My nephew did not want to risk mailing the item from abroard and was waiting for someone travelling to US to bring over and mail within US.That is happening next week. Nephew however lost instructions on where to send the camera and now that I have requested information again from seller, cannot get any response. Surely ther must be some product guarantee for this item!This camera and service from seller seems a terribleMPEG 4 Digital Video Camcorder Digital Video Camera choice.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a toy, not a camera, November 20, 2007
I bought one of these puppies on eBay and it is not a very good camera. lindascameraworld gave misleading info regarding megapixels (extrapolated pixel not true image size) and DV video quality (horrifically bad). Don't even try the digital zoom except for a "system shutdown" special effect. This is not for anyone who wants good images or video - most cell phone cameras take better photos. Also the firmware is bug filled necessitating frequent reboots because of lockups. This is the camera I keep in the glove box of my car in case of an alien landing on the interstate.

On the brighter side the unit will play MP3s and MP4s nicely after conversion and with a memory card makes a nice "memory stick" that can transfer data and play some tunes. This unit is worth about $75 in my opinion.

MPEG 4 Digital Video Camcorder Digital Video Camera