5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected
Not a whole lot of science here. Clean the screen as best as possible to minimize lint. Apply the protector carefully. Use a credit card to squeeze out all the air bubbles (which I could not quite accomplish 100%). Voila!
Published 22 months ago by KeeKoo

2.0 out of 5 stars poor design
It doesn't fit correctly, doesn't stick well, and peels off easily. It also shows fingerprints much worse than others I have purchased. Normally I have good luck with inexpensive protectors... but unfortunately not these.
Published on December 6, 2012 by Thomas Bayne

2.0 out of 5 stars poor design, December 6, 2012
This review is from: MPERO Collection 3 Pack of Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Apple iPad mini / iPad mini with Retina Display (Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible piece of junk, January 23, 2014
I got this and it was so difficult to work with it wasn't even the same size! Don't buy this!!!!!!!! You will spend days trying to get the bubbles out of it and trying to place it correctly. If you got this to work you are some kind of wizard or something! Don't wast your money on this you will regret it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, December 7, 2012
It is a Junk, does not fit, the size is litter big and easy peer off, waste money and time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, April 15, 2013
KeeKoo (Tigard, OR USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Seller, April 11, 2013
Item is very well built, attractive and fits my iPad mini perfectly. Highly recommend this product and seller. I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, March 27, 2013
Mrs. BEAUTIFUL (Sunny California) - See all my reviews
These screen protectors are perfect and the really go on easy and protect our mini very well! So glad I bought them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, December 30, 2013
I cleaned my screen very well before applying the first screen protector and it had a ton of dust bubbles. Second one was a little better but not great. Third one was almost bubble-free, but 2 corners wouldn't stay down. $5 into the garbage. I'll stick with a brand I've used and trust for future screen protectors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work well., May 5, 2014
The product does what it's supposed to. In my opinion, it should come packaged with some sort of applications squeegee or something. I actually wasted a whole protector cause it was so hard to put on. I had to have my husband apply it for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 4, 2014
This was a great buy! I am so glad I ordered it. I was able to share with two friends too!
Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protectors work, May 3, 2014
The screen cover fit perfectly upon the ipad glass. The holes were aligned with the camera hole and the button. There was some work involved removing the air bubbles under the Protector once it was placed upon the glass but once that was done you could not tell there was a Protector on the glass. Since there are 3 Protectors in the pack it should provide ample protection for a long time.