Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iPad Mini Screen Protector Cover, MPERO Collection 3 Pack of Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Apple iPad mini / iPad mini with Retina Display
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 6, 2012
It doesn't fit correctly, doesn't stick well, and peels off easily. It also shows fingerprints much worse than others I have purchased. Normally I have good luck with inexpensive protectors... but unfortunately not these.
on January 23, 2014
I got this and it was so difficult to work with it wasn't even the same size! Don't buy this!!!!!!!! You will spend days trying to get the bubbles out of it and trying to place it correctly. If you got this to work you are some kind of wizard or something! Don't wast your money on this you will regret it!
on April 15, 2013
Not a whole lot of science here. Clean the screen as best as possible to minimize lint. Apply the protector carefully. Use a credit card to squeeze out all the air bubbles (which I could not quite accomplish 100%). Voila!
on December 7, 2012
It is a Junk, does not fit, the size is litter big and easy peer off, waste money and time.
on December 30, 2013
I cleaned my screen very well before applying the first screen protector and it had a ton of dust bubbles. Second one was a little better but not great. Third one was almost bubble-free, but 2 corners wouldn't stay down. $5 into the garbage. I'll stick with a brand I've used and trust for future screen protectors.
on January 4, 2016
Works perfectly. Was easy to set up and easy to work. Now my mother in law and father in law will be able to see us and the great grandbabies on Facetime. It was easy to teach them how to use it and they are loving it.
on May 5, 2014
The product does what it's supposed to. In my opinion, it should come packaged with some sort of applications squeegee or something. I actually wasted a whole protector cause it was so hard to put on. I had to have my husband apply it for me.
on February 25, 2015
You won't even notice that your iPad has a screen protector on it. I've had this for about a year now, I've only used one screen protector.

Once you've applied this (assuming you cleaned your screen and got rid of the lint on your screen), the quality is AMAZING.
There are times I forgot that I had a screen protector on my iPad. The quality is amazing, the screen protector does not scratch easily, it lasts long (I've had the same screen protector for a year now), and it's super thin yet strong.

I would say, go ahead, get this screen protector, it's worth it. It comes in a 3 pack too, so you most likely won't have to order any screen protectors for a while.
on January 2, 2014
Was tired of paying higher prices for all of my various iScreens - mini, phone, ipad, etc. so thought I'd try these. I am terrible at applying protectors and got it on a little crooked so I had my daughter do it and she was able to reuse the same sheet and it went on beautifully and is virtually invisible except for a little scratch type place in the center of the screen which I find a little annoying in some applications. Not sure if it was there when it was applied or if it somehow got scratched in the first day. I think I'll try a different brand the next time in hopes of finding one that is more durable.
on May 30, 2015
Absolutely impossible to put this on your ipad mini without having bubbles all over the screen. The "squeegie" that comes with it to smooth out any bubbles is a joke - it's just a piece of plain cardboard.