4.0 out of 5 stars Almost There
Published on September 27, 2012 by George M

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
not arrive in time to ship to my country, but I give you 3 stars! I hope next year reorder!
Published 22 months ago by Gabriela D.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost There, September 27, 2012
This review is from: MPERO Sony Xperia S LT26i 3 Pack of Screen Protectors [MPERO Packaging] (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I say "almost there" because these protectors, while doing a very good job, are somewhat difficult to apply. After trying to get all the "bubbles" out twice I finally discovered that the problem was caused by tiny dust particles. At the center of virtually every "bubble" was a little white dot. Once these form they are impossible to move to the side and out of the field of view. My last application was my best yet as I meticulously tried to keep the protector and screen clean. I managed to keep the "bubbles" to a minimum and very tiny. I hope this helps others, when applying these screen protectors.

2.0 out of 5 stars If you love rainbow ..., February 11, 2013
It protects the screen however if you view from different angels you'll find a colorful rainbow reflection all over this cheap plastic. My other screen protectors don't have this issue.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 8, 2014
very nice..

5.0 out of 5 stars 9/10 would go another 2 years with it on., July 4, 2014
Wow, ordered this with the phone. Opened both at the same time, theres screen protectors in the box of the phone already. It has been approximately TWO years since I put THIS screen protector and it's time to change it because the plastic has worn down immensely. Thank god I have six more of these. 9/10 would go another 2 years with it on. Also I don't or known to have dropped my phone on its screen, so I don't know how well it does against scratches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 25, 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case..., May 13, 2014
perfect fit to my phone thanks a lot for this I will highly recommend it to everyone wants to buy a case like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, December 24, 2013
Good product , very simple , it protects my Xperia S screen so good , and for that cheap price is Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Brand new. Very fast shipping., September 20, 2013
Arrived quickly. I ordered the wrong ones, we have a 25i. But they are very similar, they'll do the trick until we need some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, August 30, 2013
I was a little worried because I live in Colombia, but the screen protectors arrived just in time and the have a good quality, your screen looks like without anything you actually can see perfectly your HD screen.

I recommend this product because It's price is low and the quality is high. I just thing that it should protect more the top of the screen.