Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 questions
votes
How do I put it on???! Oct 28, 2013
Just use the screw and wrap the clamp around your mic stand and tighten up the Screw!
Oct 28, 2013 by Paul C. Caraway
votes
It is made of plastic, nylon and metal. There's no problem with metal parts. This is a great pop filter.
Oct 12, 2013 by Josh
votes
It helps eliminate the "puff" sound when using words that have a "p" in them... This filter isn't exactly top of the line but it does help some.
Nov 23, 2013 by Levi
votes
Well my husband has the bluebird and it works great with that but it attaches to the actual mic stand o if you have a standard mic stand it should work and it helps get rid of the "pop" sounds
Mar 25, 2014 by christine anne garcia
votes
Depends on the mic stand. But I wouldn't recommend this one. It's poorly made and runs easily. I would get the Samson PS 201.
Jun 23, 2014 by Betheny Zolt
votes
I think it would be perfect for a desk stand. The only problem you might encounter with that desk stand is that the length of the screw attachment might stick out farther than you want it to. But, if you aren't limited on desk space (the clamp sticks out 6 inches), then it shouldn't be a problem. Otherwise, if you want to keep things in a tidier fashion around the desk stand, then a pop filter with a shorter clamp, which is the kind I ended up going with, might work better.
Nov 15, 2013 by KMJ
votes
It is built to mount on a standard (tube) mic stand. I was also able to mount mine on the edge of a table, but not well. Anything other than a round tube about 1/2" is a crap shoot.
Jan 5, 2013 by Martin Gleaves
votes
So Good... Excelent
22 days ago by Gabriel R. Silva
votes
Yes it can look on YouTube.
Aug 12, 2014 by Noah Peterson
votes
You should be able to but if your going to be moving the boom around a lot, you might wanna make a second attachment or tie down the pop screen. The clamp is a little cheap. But when standing still it holds on perfect.
Jun 29, 2014 by Spencer Scott
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers