4.0 out of 5 stars good buy
Published on September 12, 2011 by Kaden080105

1.0 out of 5 stars Has a major design flaw
Published on September 24, 2011 by waterman

1.0 out of 5 stars Has a major design flaw, September 24, 2011
This review is from: MPWH40 Wire Free Sports 4GB Waterproof MP3 Player - Black (Electronics)
Used it about 6 times and was fairly satisfied. Sound quality for this type player good, easy to load (can not seem to change songs once placed though, not good) fairly comfortable to wear when swimming. The plug to access the plug in port, popped out on it's own. I had put it in correctly. Water got in and I hope after it dries out it will come back to life, but for now it's dead. Funny as soon as I saw the headphones in person I said to myself this plug is not well designed and viola If not for this plug problem I would give it a much higher rating..

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish it had lasted!, August 15, 2011
M. Solomon (Charleston, SC USA) - See all my reviews
This was the third "waterproof" MP3 player I bought. I like the wrap around headphone idea which eliminates dangling cords. It has no shuffle capability which is too bad. All it can do is play down the list of songs as entered, making it impossibly slow to get to a particular song. Had it a few weeks then the unit died. I would not recommend this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not last, September 17, 2013
I bought one for a month, used honestly less than 10 times. It was broken. Cannot turn on, can not be recharged again. I followed the mannual trouble shotting, nothing help. Contact their service, but they totally ignored me, never replied. I will definitely not waste my money buy this product any more!

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, September 12, 2011
The product is easy to use. It works nice in water. It is great to be able to swim while listening to my own music. the files though, have to be in mp3 format. I had to down load a converter and convert all the music I had download from itunes to mp3. But it is great now. I really enjoy it. I have only used it 3 times and hope it will last a while. Overall, it is a good buy and easy to use.