|Item Weight||120 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28.1 x 14 x 27.8 inches|
|Item model number||MS964214CEFG#01|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Water Consumption||1.28 GPF|
|Flush Type||Gravity Flush Toilets|
|Warranty Description||One Year Limited Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $136.76 shipping
+ Free Shipping
TOTO MS964214CEFG#01 Eco Soiree Elongated One Piece Toilet with Chrome Plated Sanagloss, Cotton White
|Price:||$627.88 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$392.12 (38%)|
- Removal and haul away of 1 old toilet (if required)
- Prepping of soil pipe, flange, and wax ring
- Setting of 1 customer-supplied bowl, tank, and seat
- Bolting toilet base to flange
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Double Cyclone Flushing system
- Decorative one-piece with skirted design and high profile tank
- Elongated front bowl with SoftClose seat
- Chrome trip lever
- Length 28-1/8-Inch, Seat Height 17-1/4-Inch, Tank Height 27-3/4-Inch, Tank Width 17-3/4-Inch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: TOTO MS964214CEFG#01 Eco Soiree Elongated One Piece Toilet with Chrome Plated Sanagloss, Cotton White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Need Plumbing Supplies||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Need Plumbing Supplies|
|Color||Cotton White||Cotton White||Cotton White||Cotton White|
|Dimensions||27.75 inches x 28.13 inches x 14 inches||28.75 inches x 28.31 inches x 16.56 inches||28 inches x 28 inches x 17 inches||28.38 inches x 28.25 inches x 18 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) my builder made a mistake and did a 14" rough-in, instead of 12" standard, so placing a regular 12" rough-in standard toilet creates a big gap between the wall (i know the difference in rough-in only 2", but the gap comes down to like 4").
2) 12" toilet on a 14" rough-in will stick out by like 5" in comparison and if you have a tight places, or small bathroom its a huge inconvenience and lost space. With TOTO unifit adapter its almost does not matter where the rough-in, you can always place it close to the wall and make things work.
3) installation requires installing the unifit adapter which, if you have tile, will require few holes drilled in a tile (and you would need special bit for that), but beyond that part - its smooth install, very clean one, and very precise - i enjoyed in fact doing that! because you install the unifit first, and then all you do is place a toilet on top of it - much nicer then installing regular toilet and making sure wax ring is right place and etc...
4) its one piece - no more leaking through bolts that hold the tank; the tank is super small compare to any other toilets i've seen, makes it very nice and not bulky. The toilet itself seems on a compact size, but do not get fooled, the bowl is prolonged and its more than normal size for all your needs. It does not have that american bulkiness and supersizing like with anything you see.
5) finally, the flush design is unique- inside the bowl it has two opposing grooves where efficient amount of water 1.Read more ›
Couple of minor things:
- The Toto modular rough-in system needs improving. It doesn't feel secure and leaks minor amounts of sewer gas even with a proper wax seal. You should caulk around the rough-in to avoid smells. The rear "outlet" connection to the toilet also seems a little flimsy. Hopefully it lasts a while, but I put a little plumber's putty around the connection just to be sure.
- This toilet has a large footprint. Toto should include 4 shims with the toilet as you'll need them to balance it. It wouldn't cost much, and they are necessary.
- The toilet still needs to be caulked to the floor to secure it and keep the toilet from shifting. Even with the bolts properly tightened down (hand tight then a half turn with a wrench), you can pivot the toilet left and right. This is because the bolts are in the back and their is no connection to the wax seal. In short, everything pivots from the back, and it's really sloppy. So you still need to caulk the toilet's sides and front (even though it's the rough-in which connects to the flange).
- Saves water for #1's, but #2's require two flushes. It gets solid waste down well, but the second flush is to remove streaks.
- Sanagloss sounds great on paper until you read the care guidelines. You can't use normal toilet or bathroom cleaners. Good luck explaining that to your housekeeper.
- The fill system makes a fair amount of noise and there are weird dripping noises.
I wouldn't buy this toilet again unless I had a weird fitting issue where swapping from a 12" to a 10" rough-in assembly were a possibility.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I installed a Toto in my previous house and simply LOVED it! This one, installed by my contractor, not so much. It flushes everything. But does NOT wash the bowl. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D. Evans
Amazing. You get what you pay for. Uses hardly any water and this thing never plugs.Published 8 months ago by DORIAN B.
After only 2 years we had to replace the fill valve which leaked constantly.So we had to hire a plumber. Read morePublished 9 months ago by JABO
Highly recommend. New generation flushing design works as advertised. Install is a little difficult according to my plumber.Published 10 months ago by J. W.
This toilet was aesthetically pleasing and I'd seen it in a specialty store for approx. $1000. So, for this price I thought it would be perfect for our bathroom renovation. Read morePublished 13 months ago by shwi0899
Love this toilet! Looks great, works great, feels great. I already have a Toto Ultramax but wanted a ADA height for this bathroom. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Lauren In California
Never thought I would have trouble with keeping a toilet CLEAN. No weird diets LOL. Simply there is minimal water in the basin so aim carefully so you don't hit dry ground, and... Read morePublished 13 months ago by jill_h