|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 3.8 x 0.7 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||12050|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
MSI-PRO 12050 Vertical Quick-Release Toggle Clamps
|Price:||$15.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Toggle clamp secures the workpiece and releases it instantly with a light throw of the lever
- Ideal for bench holdfasts that require specific production clamping situations
- Adjustable rubber pressure tips; stain-resistant hand grips
- Toggle mechanism allows maximum clearance
- Weighs 4.8 ounces shipped; holds up to 200 pounds
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
When selecting these clamps there are a few styles to choose from, this vertical design might not be the best if there are vertical clearance issues then get the horizontal ones, I have both kinds and both work equally well just decide if a handle sticking up or sticking out will be in your way and go from there. Taking the time to make a hold-down jig is well worth the effort, you will actually use it as opposed to hand clamping every time, and the safety of working on restrained objects is unquestioned.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered this toggle for my Oklahoma joe longhorn smoker, and it keeps the lid closed with no problem. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Donald E.
These clamps are 25% cheaper than ones I've seen elsewhere. The only difference I can see is that there is no lateral adjustment for the clamp rod position. Read morePublished on May 22, 2011 by Firelion