A simple pole-and-clip system pitches in just minutes.
- Spacious: Built to easily accommodate two large Therm-a-rest mattresses
- Added protection: Stout geometry handles light snows and robust winds, while fabric canopy cuts down on drafts
- Excellent ventilation: Mesh windows and fly vents minimize condensation
- Packable: Packed with features and space, yet still compact enough to take anywhere
- Additional features:
- Taped, DuraShield-coated fly and bathtub floor
- Two generously sized doors with large vestibules
- Two overhead gear loft pockets
- Two internal mesh storage pockets
Lightweight DAC poles create a taut, water-repelling surface.
- Two-door, two-person freestanding tent with room for gear
- 44-inch interior peak height
- Measures seven by 18 inches (W x D) packed
- Three DAC poles
- Four-pound, eight-ounce minimum weight
- Five-pound, three-ounce packed weight
- One-pound, one-ounce body weight
- One-pound, 13-ounce fly weight
- Five-pound, three-ounce frame weight
- Seven-ounce subframe weight
- 32-square-foot floor
- 63-cubic-foot tent volume
- 18.8-square-foot vestibule
- 25-cubic-foot vestibule
- 40-denier ripstop nylon fly with 1500mm Durashield polyurethane and silicone coating
- 40-denier ripstop nylon canopy
- 20-denier nylon no-see-um mesh walls
- 40-denier ripstop nylon floor with 3000mm Durashield polyurethane and DWR coating
MSR products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
MSR is part of a company named Cascade Designs, started by three friends and former Boeing engineers -- Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs -- who were laid off from the aeronautics giant in 1971. Outdoor enthusiasts looking for the next great gear idea, they went on to design the world's first self-inflating mattress, the Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown to be one of the most respected outdoor manufacturers in the world.