We’ve combined state of the art cookware with revolutionary stove design to make the Reactor stove the fastest, most fuel efficient stove system ever. The Reactor stove's radiant burner is enclosed by a unique heat exchanger for unmatched performance in windy conditions while an advanced pressure regulator provides optimal heat output over the life of a fuel canister. Stove and fuel stow inside of the high-efficiency 1.7-liter pot that's great for everything from solo trips to cooking for groups of up to three people. A collapsible handle locks the unique see-thru lid in place for safe and easy transport.
In the Reactor, MSR has combined high-performance cookware with an innovative stove design, making it the fastest, most fuel efficient stove system the outdoor outfitter has produced to date. The radiant burner is enclosed by a unique heat exchanger for solid performance in windy conditions, while an advanced pressure regulator optimizes heat output over the life of a fuel canister. When it's time to strike camp, the stove and fuel stow inside the high-efficiency, 1.7-liter pot, ideal for everything from solo trips to cooking for groups of up to three people. A collapsible handle locks the see-thru lid in place for safe and easy transport.
- Wind Protection: Radiant burner head is enclosed by heat exchanger for maximum protection in windy conditions
- Rapid Boil Time: Out-performs the competition in lab tests, with an advantage in windy conditions
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner and heat exchanger create an efficient all-condition stove system, so you carry less fuel
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency pot are combined into one compact, easy-to-use system
- Consistent Flame Output: Internal regulator equalizes fuel pressure for optimal performance in all conditions
- One-pound, 1.5-ounce minimum weight
- One-pound, 2.1-ounce packed weight
- 80-minute burn time with eight-ounce MSR IsoPro canister
- Three-minute boil time for one liter of water
- 22 liters boiled per eight-ounce MSR IsoPro canister
- 2.8 liters of water boiled per ounce of fuel
MSR products are made in Seattle, Washington, and include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
MSR is part of a company named Cascade Designs, started by three friends and former Boeing engineers -- Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs -- who were laid off from the aeronautics giant in 1971. Outdoor enthusiasts looking for the next great gear idea, they went on to design the world's first self-inflating mattress, the Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown to be one of the most respected outdoor manufacturers in the world.