5.0 out of 5 stars Light, fast set up, go for it.
Published on February 27, 2007 by D. Cole

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short!
Published on May 4, 2008 by Gregory Alan Sweitzer

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short!, May 4, 2008
This review is from: MSR Microzoid Solo Fast & Light Tent (Sports)
This is a very light and sturdy tent which holds up well in hard rain and high winds. My main problem is that, as a person 6' tall, I seem to be unable to sleep without either hitting my head or feet on the interior. A few inches more and this annoying problem would be solved. Entering and exiting (done from the side) are more awkward than any tent I have ever owned or used, especially in hard rain when one does not have the luxury of first laying on the ground and rolling/sliding in. Also, the front stay assembly is poorly designed, necessitating the use of two stakes when only one would be required if it were better designed. A workaround is simply adding a loop of cord.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, fast set up, go for it., February 27, 2007
D. Cole (Western USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MSR Microzoid Solo Fast & Light Tent (Sports)
Very good product for fast and light hiking/bike touring! Set up is easy and fast. Ventilation is outstanding especially if you stake it out well. MSR should put a few more stakes in the deal, so get two or three extras you will want them. At 5'10", 160lbs, I found plenty of room for a great sleep with some misc. stuff inside too, but hard to dress inside if you need too do that, but not impossible. All around quality is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not perfect, August 28, 2008
This review is from: MSR Microzoid Solo Fast & Light Tent (Sports)
This tent is very easy to set up and is able to withstand pouring rain. It stormed really bad one camping trip and my tent was the only one that didn't leak. The light weight is a plus as every ounce counts on a long hiking trip. I am 5'7'' and have adequate room to sleep. It is hard to get changed though. This tent is great for a backpacker or minimalist.