Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on August 7, 2012
Update: The pocket space on the Moxie is tiny in comparison to the Diva. I purchased both, interested in the fit comparisons. I wanted to have a pocket big enough to have a small (2-3oz) bottle of sunscreen & my paddling gloves. The sunscreen would not fit. I had ample space in the Diva for 2 small bottles of sunscreen & my gloves. I never took this one out on the water, so I can't comment on comfort with paddling.

The idea of the "adjust a bust" is great but it feels "odd". I'm a 38-40 small C. It has hotdog-like foam inserts to keep your bust in place. Not sure if I like it or not. I prefer the buckles over zipper closures but the very bottom buckle is actually under the vest. I've always used an astral unisex pfd before... they were much roomier. *The Diva, even with a zipper, didn't feel quite as 'odd' when I had it on.

There's a booklet attached with lame advice about why you should use a pfd but only a tiny hangtag about the actual pfd. Would have appreciated more info - discovered the whistle attached inside the pocket. (If I need my whistle, unzipping pocket to get it out seems kinda challenging)
on January 5, 2013
After trying it on and using it, I do not like the shoulder straps, very awkward. Unfortunately it was too late to return. The quality is good, but the style is not for me. It keeps riding up when I sit in the kyak.
on May 19, 2013
We recently switched from a tandem canoe to two kayaks. I needed to replace my old pfd. I ordered the lg/ex lg because I have an ample chest. The support system is wonderful and the high back design of the vest clears the back of my kayak seat. It is very comfortable for paddling and well constructed.
on July 29, 2015
I'm a plus size woman and tried several life jackets but none fit me right. I bought this one because of the great reviews and used it on a jet ski tour. LOVED it! Not only is it fully adjustable but it so comfortable that I forgot I had it on. The arm holes have plenty of space and allow for full range of movement. The pockets in the front are small but I could just fit a disposable water camera. I wanted to add my reviews for this jacket in case any other woman was having a hard time finding one that fits!
on December 14, 2014
I found that this life jacket was incredibly stiff and uncomfortable. I did not like the "Adjust a Bust" system at all. This jacket felt cheap and did not meet my expectations, so I returned it. It might be ok as a backup, but I certainly would not ever keep this as my primary life jacket if I had to wear it for more than an hour at a time.
on May 4, 2016
Fits comfortably and doesn't interfere with the seat back on my fishing pontoon. It allows for full range of motion without ever feeling like it might get in the way under certain circumstances. I have not yet had an emergent situation where it was actually needed to keep my above water, but I will certainly be back to update this review should that happen.

There is no zipper in the front, just two buckles, but the straps on the sides can be used for adjustment. My only wish (and for this only four stars) would be that the shoulder straps could have a bit of padding. It was ok to wear with a t-shirt under, but I am not certain how it would feel on bare skin.
on May 9, 2014
Bought this for my wife. She's taken up kayaking and needed a life vest. She's still alive, so, I guess it works well enough.
on May 25, 2015
Great PFD! The Adjustable Bust feature made this vest so much more comfortable than the other ones I've tried. It took a little time in the water and out to adjust all the straps perfectly, now it fits right and stays snug while I am paddling. The bottom buckle is brilliant, doing that one up first sets the rest up for proper placement. Highly recommend for women who need accommodation for a larger bust.
on November 29, 2015
I own kayaks and made the mistake of purchasing "jet ski" life vests. I quickly returned them and realized I needed a smaller vest for when I'm sitting in my kayak. I came across the Moxie vest and purchased it. I like this vest and the comfort it holds. The design itself is eye catching. I enjoy the adjustable shoulder straps that make for a comfort fit. This vest comes with two side pockets which have decent space in them-it holds my iPhone 5 perfectly. The one pocket includes a safety whistle which is an added bonus. The 'adjust-a-bust' is a great feature with this vest. It allows you to remove the insert pads if you have a larger bust. I prefer taking the pads out. I plan on using this vest for many years.
on July 15, 2013
Bought this for the wife, after we had someone recommend it. The fit is perfect. The built-in Adjust-a-bust feature helps as well. She says 'The Girls' dont feel like they are bound down all day.

See 1 answered question