Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
MTM Arrow Plus Case (36 Arrows, Black)
|Price:||$32.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 36" x 10.2" x 5.2"; For arrows up to 35" total length
- Four roomy accessory compartments; Smooth, rounded corners
- Notched foam padding secures arrows in place
- Large comfortable handle; Built-in broadhead wrench
- Strong snapping latches; Lockable; Made in USA
Deal of the Day: Save 25% on Select iBobber Fish Finders
This offer is valid today only, May 29th, 2016, and while supplies last. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So following the instructions along with using Great Stuff Big Crack Foam Filler, Saran Wrap (for the riser and limbs) and wool cloth, I was able to make a case that served both of my needs. See attached pictures:
SO in order words, this was a great purchase! It does what it says, the quality is great and it holds your arrows tightly in place and from touching each other.
This is one of the LARGEST arrow cases around. Solidly built from injection molded plastic. Not strong enough to stand on, but strong enough to toss in the pickup bed and put a few sleeping bags and a backpack on top without worrying. I put 24 arrows in it with NO problem and room to spare. They are NOT crowded. Fitting another 12 in might get a bit tight, but I think it could be done carefully as long as you aren't trying to use the arrows on a daily basis.
Not only is it very long (fits 30" arrows with room to spare at each end), it also includes a few little cavities for some extra goodies (bag of fletchings, broadheads, sharpening stone, bag of nocks, a tube of cement, arm guard, etc.) that do not bounce around after the case is closed (do put little items in a ziplock baggy or you might scatter them when you open the case). I can easily fit 12 large diameter Olympic target arrows on ONE side without even bumping fletchings (just stagger the arrows and/or alternate nock left, point left, etc.)
i modified the case to hold take down bow on one side (found an old foam cushion - cut it to fit in one side of case)
and 18 arrows on other side. with accessories in smaller compartments.
ordered a second case for my other bow.
That said, it is very configurable and I routinely use it in three different variations depending on the day.
PROS- Holds 36 arrows stacked tip to tail and tip again -> + <- + ->
- Big with extra storage compartments
- Decent carry handle
- Compact enough to slide under bed or hide in a corner
- Will hold larger length arrows
- Has hinges although they are plastic they are however like a real door hinge so they wont fatigue everytime you open the case.
CONS- The foam insertts used to stack are low density rectangles glued together (2 PER SIDE) with 6 slits on top and 6 slits on the bottem- meaning 18 arrows on top and 18 on bottem when stacked three high; doing this makes it so you have to pull the foam inserts out if you need to get to those bottem 18...
- The case is only light duty at best with plastic latches
- Closing the case with the foam equiped isnt possible without replacing the foam, modifying the foam, or simply squeezing the foam before closing the case.
- The glue used to hold each of the fouur blocks together is cheap; will redo
- No notches/gaps in the foam other than the slits making the foam expand outward further and further the more arrows you load making the previously mentioned closing more difficult than nedded...
Overall great concept; would easily spend double if they made a real (LUGGAGE GRADE case as described) hard case with a decent foam that has somedensity- And with the individual compartments had closing tranparent lids with latches (possibly removable) in it.
And a much sturdier broadhead wrench (metal encased in plastic would be nice)
I would recommend this to a friend but not for hunting- you wouldnt need 36 arrows anyways.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Holds a huge number of arrows and bolts. Also several compartments for string lube, barrel lube, etc.Published 1 month ago by Flickviewer
Added another foam arrow holder. Can put 2 sets of 18 16" of arrows on one half /side. Fit 54 arrows plus room for other items. Pretty strong
As stated. Fast shipment. The case is big. Big enough to hold a ton of arrows, plus little cavities to hold all your gear!Published 3 months ago by Jay
I bought this to hold my long bow arrows and miscellaneous accessories. It is perfect! Holds all of my arrows securely with room to spare. Read morePublished 4 months ago by ms