Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 5, 2006 8:28:14 AM PDT
B. L. Cloud says:
This question may seem odd and dumb, but I own the Ultimate Matrix Collection, and it seems to me that, when the original Matrix:Reloaded DVD came out, there was an MTV Parody of the Matrix with Will Ferrell included in the bonus material, but for the life of me I can't seem to find the MTV Parody on any of my Ulitmate Collection Matrix DVDs. Was that included, and am I just too dumb to find it, or has that bit been excluded from the Ultimate Collection? If it is included, please let me know which disc it is on...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2008 9:43:28 PM PST
Tyler Foster says:
I realize this question was asked almost 2 years ago, but this short is not included on the Ultimate Matrix set, nor are the majority of the bonus features from the stand-alone releases.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2008 9:39:01 AM PDT
Ian Daemon says:
That's why I kept my originals too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 5, 2006
Latest post:  Jun 3, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Ultimate Matrix Collection (The Matrix / The Matrix Reloaded / The Matrix Revolutions / The Animatrix)
The Ultimate Matrix Collection (The Matrix / The Matrix Reloaded / The Matrix Revolutions / The Animatrix) by Keanu Reeves (DVD - 2004)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (1,044)