Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on September 18, 2013
el reloj es hermoso y 100% original. cumplio las expectativas. respecto a mi vendedor lo recomiendo, todo nuevo en su caja. responsable a la hora de la entrega.

the watch is beautiful and 100% original. fulfilled expectations. regarding my seller recommend, all new in the box. responsible at the time of delivery.
on September 17, 2013
at first i had a little problem with the second hand but at the next day it fix itself, the people of garage wacht were great to me when emailed them with this tecnical problem,but its a gorgeous wacth!!! Love it""
on May 19, 2014
I own a MULCO watch and love it! So I decided to buy another one. As soon as I received this watch I was so broken hearted it is not original! My MULCO is SWISS made,water resistant,heavy with a nice quality rubber wrist band. This one I received from AMAZON is JAPAN made with a flimsy,cheap wrist band,weightless and the namebrand in the back is so fake! In addition it do not come with a receipt so I cannot return it! It is unbelievable it was an AMAZON SELLER item!!! It is totally 0 STARS!!! I feel so ripped off and cheated! I just threw away my money! I have a photo that compares the namebrands logo in the back of the watch but it does not let me upload it! SO FRUSTRATED!!!
on August 29, 2015
This watch has a Japan movement not a Swiss one, it's either fake or I was ripped off ... Watch looks good but too light to be original.
review image review image
on March 29, 2016
Excellent Product with beautiful details and great quality.
on December 29, 2014
My wife loves it! Perfect sporty watch.
on February 25, 2015
It is a beautiful watch, I love it
on September 17, 2014