4.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, but you'll get "looks"
Published on April 16, 2012 by M. Cain

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure
I really appreciate M. Cain's honest review above. I live in Germany, where the Eco bags don't even fit into a shopping cart (Darn!) so I'm waiting to use my set back in the States. But here, we must pack our own groceries so there are no "looks" or confusion from the baggers at the store. We bring our own cloth or heavy plastic totes or pay 15 cents for a paper or...
Published 17 months ago by Samsmom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bags, but you'll get "looks", April 16, 2012
M. Cain "maggiecain" (Glendale, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
I love these bags (the one for bottles isn't as well-done as the others, I just use it for produce or grocery overrun). They are super-strong, even holding the milk or the laundry detergent without showing any signs of wear, after months of abuse. However, it's a bit awkward in the grocery store, when you have to tell the cashier and then the bagger to put everything back in the bag it came out of. I feel like a total weirdo. So, I always send the cold bag through first, because they often sell those in the stores and the baggers sometimes get the concept without even being told, and then I send the produce, because they also notice "oh, this is all fruits and veggies," and then they have usually caught on. At the co-op, where they are all very savvy about bag re-use, it's a breeze, but at a large chain grocery store they really will think you're super anal-retentive. "No, please don't put the bag of coffee beans in the same bag as the butternut squash, it goes over here." "Don't put the celery with the cereal please." Oy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shopping bags I've ever used - a life saver, January 8, 2011
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
I have been using this bagging system for almost a year - and the bags are all still intact. Great quality, so easily stored away and good size bags.

I am definitely a big fan of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These, August 6, 2012
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
I love love these bags. I use them almost everyday. They are great for gorcery shopping and everyday outings. I live in a area where they are going to soon start charging to use platics pages so these work great. You also can fill them a lot more than plastic bags. When I did my big shopping trips it use to take me 3 or 4 trips to the car to bring everything in and now I can fit almost everything in to 3 or 4 of the bags and only 1 trip to carry in all the groceries. I use them also for everyday outings with the family. They are great for the beach or picnics. They are water proof and a easy wash off. Cloth resusables can get stained and they dont wash up well in the washer. These I just clean with a wash rag and soap and I use a bleach wipe every couple of weeks to keep it sanitary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Portable, August 31, 2012
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
These are really great. I love they way they fit together so neatly. No more big stack of messy bags in my trunk. They are nice and big so they fit lots of stuff and I have yet to need more than the 4 bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bags, September 22, 2013
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
I love these bags. They are big enough for my weekly shopping trips for a family of 4. I've only had them a short time, but they seem very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled, September 14, 2013
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
This item shipped quickly, arrived in perfect condition and I couldn't be more pleased with it. The compact way the bags fit together, the quality of their construction and their fun colors combine to satisfy my expectation completely! The only problem I've encountered is in that I only purchased one so often don't have it with me, depending on which car I drive! I would most definitely recommend this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always impressed, May 30, 2013
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
When I give these bags to the cashier they are always impressed at the size and how much they hold. I am always asked where I got them.

4.0 out of 5 stars good shopping bag system, April 9, 2013
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
I really like these for shopping. They hold lots of groceries, and the pack does fold up in a compact way. The only drawback is that they are rather unruly at the bagging area, as they are so large and the checker doesn't seem to know how to handle them. Best when using self check-out. But all in all a great way to stop using plastic and paper bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super handy, February 26, 2013
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
It's small enough that I just keep it in my car at all times. It's always there when I need it. I even get discounts at certain grocery stores for using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, December 10, 2012
This review is from: MY ECO Shopping Bag System (Kitchen)
This was actually a present for a friend but she told me that she loved it. Even the baggers at the grocery store loved it! Setting up the bags in the shopping cart to organize your groceries is brilliant and its easy to remember to bring them with you when they're all zipped up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›