Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 20, 2012
These were considerably smaller than I expected and quite a flexible version of silicone which means they bend and the cords don't stay on. They are small enough that none of my earbud sets really work very well in them because the cord is so long that you end up wraping it till you can't even see the fish 'spines' any more. I can just wrap them around a pen or pencil for that same effect - especially given that the portion of the fish meant to hold the earbud or plug end, don't hold it so it unwinds easily.
on July 28, 2012
I think this product would be better if it was off stiffer plastic than silicon, wire will not stay snapped in mouth or trail, which make it useless, and it could be bigger, to small to use with 4 mm wide headset wire maybe thin cheap earphones.
on August 6, 2012
!!!!SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!! I was expecting more then some flimsy tiny pieces of plastic, thats what i get for expecting i guess. They can barely hold any type of wire, would be better if they where double in size and made of a solid plastic and not a rubbery plastic. Only good thing to come out of buy them is my 3 year old daughter now has cat food for her stuffed animals. !!!!SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!
on February 17, 2012
I purchased these after seeing one that a friend had, especially since my headphones are constantly in knots. However, upon arriving when I pulled them out they had a terrible smell. I thought that maybe it would go away if I aired them out, so I left them next to my window for a week and a half. Yet, they only ended up smelling slightly less bad. Then to make matter worse, after returning them (since they were DEFECTIVE- I know for a fact they should not smell like that since I have multiple friends now that have these) Amazon made me pay for return shipping and I can't figure out how to contact them to get the situation resolved.
on February 2, 2012
This product was awesome. The only problem we thought we were buying phone cases, so we had to send them back. If we needed headphone holders we would have kept them. They were very unique. It was our fault that we ordered the wrong product, we did not read thoroughly. We received product in record time. Overall we were very pleased
on November 28, 2012
They were smaller and flimsier than I expected, just like other reviewers, but I really don't mind at all. The flimsy silicone won't damage the sheathing on my cords, and I like the variety of colors to keep other cords for auto electronic test leads together in my tool box. I've also used them to wrangle my cord for my phone charger. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there's better products out there, but 7 of these guys for cost of a latte is money well spent.
on January 16, 2016
The little fish bones are not long enough and/or maybe not close enough together that my headphone wire keeps unraveling even after I tuck the wire in the "eyeball" and "tail".
on June 19, 2014
Flimsy.., poorly made... Ordered the silicon hourglass shaped cords wraps previously and loved them... Thought these were comparable, but I was wrong
Not work even $1
on July 10, 2013
Pliable, soft and small to fit in your pocket. Product could be larger. A little difficult to wind ear bud cords around one. There are bigger ones available.
on December 16, 2012
my husband wanted these to be able to keep his ear buds in tact when traveling and storing. this was a great purchase for the quantity and price.