5.0 out of 5 stars Cats go crazy!
My 12 week old kitten is absolutely crazy for any toy that makes sound, and these fit the bill nicely! I will be buying more soon because they seem to disappear after a while along with all the mice, etc I buy for my cats. That's okay I guess, the cats in Narnia need toys too. =^..^=
Published 9 months ago by HM

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big!
These are 2" NOT 1.5". I know, sounds trivial, but if you have a cat that only likes the 1.5" and you buy a dozen of them and they are too big and he won't touch them, you'll know what it's annoying! Apparently, the world has a 1.5" crinkle ball shortage!
Published 4 months ago by C. Logan

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats go crazy!, October 2, 2013
HM (San Diego, Ca, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cat toy!, September 7, 2011
This review is from: MYLAR Crinkle Balls Cat Toys - 3 Pack (Misc.)
I first found these in a feed store. When I took them home, my blonde tabby went nuts! He's a fetching cat and these are perfect! Just the right size for a cat to grasp, crinkly and crunchy, super-light to carry and, above all, soft to step on with bare feet! Five stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats are in crinkle ball heaven!!, April 3, 2013
What is better then one crinkle ball? A whole bag of crinkle balls! My 5 cats love these things. They play with these everyday. When I received the package, I opened it up and poured it out and the next thing I knew there were crinkle balls flying everywhere. The cats were having so much fun. I was retrieving them from under the furniture as cats raced around the house attacking and chasing them. All they have to hear is me picking one up and they are ready to chase them around the house. I have rolled over on them in bed, stepped on them putting my shoes on, I have found them in the couch, it is amazing where you can find these balls when a cat plays with them. All in all the cats give them 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat toys, November 10, 2011
This review is from: MYLAR Crinkle Balls Cat Toys - 3 Pack (Misc.)
A little bigger than I expected but well made and delivered on time. I couldn't find anything like them locally. Made the cats happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cat toy ever, February 23, 2013
This review is from: MYLAR Crinkle Balls Cat Toys - 3 Pack (Misc.)
These are light, make a crinkle sound, hold up well, and most importantly, my cat loves them.
I know you can throw old wrappers and stuff on the floor for the cat to chase, but these are clean, durable, and roll.
So, why be cheap when you can keep your home attractive and your cat happy at so little cost.
The biggest problem encountered is when they roll out of cat's reach. But then, they provide some exercise for the owner.
Priceless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two cats who urged me to tell you that they like this product., December 11, 2012
Both of my cats were interested from the start on their scrunchie balls. Cheap but fun, how can you beat that?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, August 23, 2013
Snow (Misawa, Japan) - See all my reviews
Yup, the furry monster loves these things. They are large enough to be of substance yet small enough they don't hurt when you step on them in the middle of the night. She doesn't play with them during the day, Pretty Princess MuffinButt waits until 2am and I am asleep before pouncing on them and batting them all over. Ah yes, the gentle sound of thump, thump.. crinkle, crinkle... meow, thump, thump.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big!, February 17, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun for cats, but beware the running colors, July 2, 2014
My cats loved these little balls, but I was pretty concerned after the dye would run after going for a dip in the water bowl. One ball could turn the water green or pink, and then would stain whatever it touched after being taken out of the bowl. As I said, the cats loved the noise and would run with them up and down the halls, but I was concerned about what they might be ingesting/drinking with these balls. I will not be purchasing them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT CAT TOY, April 1, 2013
This is an inexpensive cat toy your cat will love. Once my cat 'loses' them I will buy more. Good buy.

MYLAR Crinkle Balls Cat Toys - 3 Pack
$4.49
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies