4.0 out of 5 stars Good product so far

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good product
Published on July 30, 2006 by Zachary Broom

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product so far, October 28, 2005
This review is from: MaMa Lotion (Health and Beauty)
I've been using this for a couple of weeks now. My skin definitely smoothed out a little. little bumps under the skin that i used to have are now 80% gone, and my face looks more even toned. But that is expected from AHA products. I'm not sure this is worth the price, but so far so good. If i see more improvement after finishing the bottle, i will definitely consider buying it again.

btw the bottle is very nice. i feel like half the cost went to the bottle itself :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it seems to work great!, November 29, 2005
This review is from: MaMa Lotion (Health and Beauty)
I have only used this product 3 times so far, and can already notice a change. My skin is very pale, so any flaws are very noticeable. I had begun getting some mild acne on my chin in the past year, that was leaving behind purple looking marks. This started to really bother me, so I researched possible solutions. I saw several reviews on MaMa lotion on various sites, so I decided to try it out. I admit that at first I was very nervous to put it on. My skin is pretty sensitive, and I was worried that flaking would make it worse. I do admit that it stings (very slightly) for a few seconds, but it is not bad. I am peeling a little bit, but a good moisturizer takes care of that during the day. The places where the skin has peeled off appear to be bright and healthy. The marks on my chin have gone from purple to a light pink. They seem to be fading fast. I am also hoping it will help smooth some of my fine lines, but I don't think I have used it enough yet to see a change in that. I also have freckles, and read that MaMa lotion can help fade those. After a few months of using this product I will come back and let you know!

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, September 10, 2011
This review is from: MaMa Lotion (Health and Beauty)
I have been using this product for a few weeks. I put it on in the evening and leave it on through the night. In the morning, I do feel like my acne is flatter and less red, but it seems to get red and inflamed again throughout the day. My pores seem to be getting a little smaller. I have had some minor peeling, but not too bad. I am still getting acne, but I am hoping that my skin is just purging. I have tried everything. My last visit to the dermatologist, I was put on Solodyn and Benzaclin for 12 weeks. My skin did clear for a few weeks, but came back as bad as ever. I really hope this works for me. I am 32 years old and did not start breaking out until I was 25. At a time when most people's skin is clearing, mine was getting worse. I am at my wits end and my doc refuses to put me on accutane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Acne Scarring, September 15, 2006
This review is from: MaMa Lotion (Health and Beauty)
Great product. I use it 2x a week. Amazing results with acne scarring.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good product, July 30, 2006
Zachary Broom (Long Beach, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MaMa Lotion (Health and Beauty)
This is a pretty good product, but don't expect to see amazing result in 72 hours. This product does not work miracles. If you use the product consistently for about a year you should see results. If you use the product moderately about twice a week or once every few weeks it should last you an entire year. You should seriously consider buying several products for your skin care regimen. Do not rely on this product to take of all of her skin problems on its own.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was fooled, December 28, 2005
This review is from: MaMa Lotion (Health and Beauty)
I was admit after reading the review on amazon i was sure this was going to be the product to get rid of these ance scarring but after using the product for a week i havent even seen the slightly improvement, now im not sayin i was expecting to see 100% improvement but i was expecting to see something that was saying okay this is working,the only thing this product does is slightly burn when i put on my face, and then thats it. The worst if i do see improvement ill make sure to erase this review and write a better one

MaMa Lotion