4.0 out of 5 stars They fit perfectly. I suggest hand washing these because ...
They fit perfectly. I suggest hand washing these because the lace on the front with unravel in the washing machine. The little plastic clasps that hold the strap to the cup seems almost fragile so be careful with that
Published 6 months ago by Julie

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy I am telling u.
Worst bra ever.
Published 5 days ago by Didimimo

4.0 out of 5 stars They fit perfectly. I suggest hand washing these because ..., August 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, September 1, 2014
I got my bras very quickly, faster than expected. They fit perfectly. I'm thin, but I fill a B cup so I needed a 32B, which is surprisingly difficult to find in stores. Just the right amount of push up. Thrr only thing I didn't like were the hooms where the straps go. They're very think and look like they'll just snap. Other than that, great colors, great fit, and awesome price!

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like bras are pretty expensive in stores, October 16, 2014
The bras arrived on the estimated date. I feel like bras are pretty expensive in stores, but I seen these and thought what can I lose. I'm a 40C and these fit perfectly, I think it's a pretty good deal.. I actually really like them

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
I got them real fast and I really do like them

5.0 out of 5 stars These bras are great quality, especially for the price, July 31, 2014
These bras are great quality, especially for the price! I love all the different variety of colors so you can match what your wearing. Will definitely be buying more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, August 25, 2014
This review is from: MaMia Women's 6 Push Up Bras Lot Solid Colors Lace (Apparel)
I'm a 38c. And these are just a tad too tight.

It's not sooo bad.

But trust me, you do NOT want to sleep in these- ouch!

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy I am telling u., January 26, 2015
Worst bra ever.
I was expecting it to be great because according to the reviews they had good ones. But when I got it I instantly knew they weren't going to be good. Well of cours they're cheap. Also, the size is really small as what it says. I'm a size 38C but I think this one is more of a 38B. The cup is really small. I have great love for bras but this set is just one of the lowest grades I've ever purchased.

Returning them is not easy as well! Since it's not being taken care of Amazon the seller will not pay the return shipping so basically the refund will be short of what you spent. It's just really very disappointing. This is the worse thing I've ever bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are fine, July 7, 2014
I got my bras on time. They are cute and I love to wear them but I should've gotten it wider than 38 because it is a bit tight. One of the back hooks fell off. If you get the right size, I'm sure they'll be quite comfortable. My fiancé says they make my boobs look bigger lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Great!, September 10, 2014
It fits perfect wrapped around, and comfortable on the cups. The only problem id have is that it does feel a bit itchy because of the tag. But other then that they are great! Many colors for thus price... all around good deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 20, 2014
They have the quality in feel and fit. For the money, this was an excellent purchase.