This instructional program has been designed and created for computer beginners and for people who have PC experience but are new to the Mac platform.
Learn how to use your new Mac in less than one hour!
This instructional program (which you can watch on both your Mac and on your TV) utilizes screen recordings, live video, and colorful graphics to teach the viewer how to use a Mac computer.
* Mac Computer Tour
* How to use the Apple Mouse
* How to use the MacBook Mouse
* How to use the Apple Keyboard
* Shut Down, Restart, Sleep
* Working with Mac Computer Windows
* How to Start, Quit and Switch Between Open Applications
* How to Open Files and Folders
* How to Use the Safari Web Browser
* How to Download and Install Dashboard Widgets
* Take Out the Papers and Trash
* Mac Software Updates
* System Preferences
* Text Editing
* How to Print
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Michael Gorzka has been teaching "computer shy" adults how to use computers since 1997.
He has been an Adult Services Librarian, Computer Technologies Instructor, and a Distance Learning Instructor at the University at Buffalo.
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.