Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on September 17, 2010
BEWARE-MISLEADING ADVERTISING

One of the listed product features includes "smooth anti-scratch interior." However what it does not say is there is this plastic piece sewn into the interior (it looks like pockets for SD cards or something) with sharp corners. These corners have scratched my $1300 brand new lap top.

Also beware that the macbook pro laptops are pretty heavy and this case doesn't have any external grip or handles so when you grab your laptop while its in this case it may slip out of your hand and drop on the ground.

Other than those 2 very glaring faults, it's a typicall laptop sleeve. Although I do appreciate the external zipper pocket since most sleeves don't have anywhere to cary the power cord.
on January 15, 2010
Love it! It looks fantastic and feels great. It has a great feature that I have not noticed in others: there is a flap inside the pouch that you put over the top of the computer by the zipper so the zipper does not scratch the computer.

I also love the outside pocket for the power cord, flash drive, cd, or anything else you may want to carry.

And to top it off it matches my iPhone case iFrogz Wrapz for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Blue)
on February 12, 2011
Like other reviews have said, it's a snug fit. However, it was exactly what I wanted. A nice protective case that I can put in another bag to prevent scratches and limit any trauma that my larger bag may be subject to. The tight fit keeps it small so it doesn't take up to much room in either a suitcase or briefcase. The power cable doesn't really fit in the sleeve, so you can carry it alone when fully charged or use it within a larger bag. It looks nice and it feels nice. Very happy!
on October 3, 2010
I absolutely love it. i have a Top Case clear case over my mac and all of it fits very nicely ! you may find that you have to stretch it a bit to get it to fit in, but its still a really nice fit. And the pocket in front comes in handy to fit the power cable in or anything else you might need. It doesnt scratch the mac if you dont have a cover because the flaps inside cover the part where the zipper is. The delivery was very fast and it was worth the price! Highly recommend it!
on August 12, 2010
This is a great little case and fits my computer perfectly. I have a Macbook 13.3" and despite the fact that it's really made for the Macbook Pro/Air, it fits great! The fabric is soft and stretchable but also very sturdy at the same time. The flap on the inside is a nice feature to protect the computer from getting scratched by the zipper and I love the side compartment (one of the reasons I got this case in the first place). Although it is big enough and stretches enough to fit the power adapter, I don't keep it in there. I use it for only small things like CDs, ear phones and my camera and iPod cables. Besides, keeping the adapter in there makes it bulky and it's almost easier to just carry it separately since it is such a tight fit. But I can't really complain about this case; it's great and I love it! The price was great and the shipping was super fast. I haven't had my case all that long, but from what I've seen, it seems like it is very durable and should last a long time. The zippers seem good and sturdy (there are two on the large pocket and one on the side pouch). It doesn't have a lot of shock protection, but it's also not designed for that. It does the simple task of keeping your computer safe from little bumps and bruises. All in all, it's a great case and if you're looking to buy a slim yet functional case at a great price, you've just found it!
on February 24, 2011
In theory this is a fine case for your laptop computer. It's well made and well fitted, with inner corners to grip it firmly (though it has thinner padding than the case I'd had previously). But it has one annoying problem: a nasty chemical smell. I suppose if your room is really messy and you can't find your laptop case then you could sniff it out. But that's not something I'm looking for in a product.
on July 28, 2010
This sleeve fits the 13" MacBook Pro perfectly. I've tried other sleeves but this one was the right choice. The inner flap fits snugly over the laptop edge offering great protection from the zipper. The outer zipper pocket makes a handy spot for smaller items. Summing up....a great product at a great price.
on March 2, 2011
At first, I was really happy that this case had a pocket on front. I quickly figured out that once I put in my MacBook Pro (13"), I couldn't fit my electric cord into the pocket. But it was certainly handy for a pair of earbuds and a screen wipe.
But then I noticed that my beautiful Mac had a little, black chip on the top. I anxiously tried to clean it, but nothing worked. A few months later, when I was finally starting to ignore the first scratch, another scratch appeared. And only 10 minutes ago, I found yet another. They correspond exactly to little black indentations on the inside of the case. It seems that when I have my computer in my full backpack, the zipper gets pushed inwards enough that it will poke through and scratch the computer inside.
If you put in a piece of soft cloth between your computer and the front side of the case, that would probably take care of the problem. But if it's too much trouble to make sure you have a piece of cloth aligned right, I would buy a case without a pocket.
on August 8, 2012
Idk what people are talking about when it smells like chemicals. Mine came in quick and smelled fine! On the inside there is a flap to put the laptop in so it doesn't move around or fall out if you have it unzipped. I am able to fit my full charger in the front pocket with room to spare. It is really cute and met all my expectations. Don't let reviews fool you, this is a great case.

The only downside was that I didn't recieve my free keychain thing... but it's okay, I got the case still!

OH & I have a case on my MacBook Pro and it still fits in this sleeve like a glove! Perfect!
on February 7, 2011
This was a great buy in quite some time. This purchase had all the attributes in the transaction - Quality, Price, Delivery Time, Value etc.
The sleeve is of very good material, I was surprised since it was only like 10 bucks. The inside has a small opening near the zipper which prevents the Macbook pro from scratching from the zipper. Also, there is a zipper pouch on the outside to keep some stuff. I would not put anything except some papers etc because I do not want to tear it apart. The sleeve looks very nice and elegant. I guess China makes good stuff as well. Yes, the product is made in china (there is a label inside the bag).
It fits the 13" Macbook Pro (I have 2010 model) PERFECTLY. There are no space to fit anything other than the macbook itself. All those people who are planning to put their chargers, please look for another product. This one does not have room for that, although you could use the outside pouch, I would not risk it.
Other than that, I love this sleeve. It's travel friendly. The seller was great too.