MacBook Pro 15.4" Crystal Screen Guard Protector
|Price:||$9.31 + $0.69 shipping|
- Protect your LCD screen from scratch and grease with this high quality screen protector. Provides tough, durable, and transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched
- Features:Incomparable Clarity: Convert your LCD screen into the latest high gloss screen technology which delivers crisp & vivid images with unmatched clarity. UV Protection:Reduces 99% of UV emission from the LCD screen which greatly reduces eye fatigue
- # Anti-Scratch & Stain-Proof Film:Protects the touch screen from everyday scratching through the use of stylus, pen, fingertips, etc.Prevents permanent stains.Conceal Dull Spots & Scratches: Restores the gloss back to the scratched & worn-out LCD screen.
- Energy Saving: Enhances the color contrast while using a lower brightness setting. Silicon Adhesive Coating: No glue residue when removed. Washable & Reusable: Never need to buy another screen protector again
- Equivalent to notebooks Acer with CrystalBrite, Asus Color Shine/Crystal Shine, Dell TrueLife, Fujitsu w/ Crystal View/Superfine,Gateway w/ UltraBright, HP Compaq w/ BrightView, Sony w/ XBRITE/X-Black/Clear Bright, Toshiba w/ TruBrite, Clear SuperView.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Clean screen thoroughly using water and a lint free cloth (I use diluted rubbing alcohol because it works great and l have never had a problem with it, but Apple says no).
2. Place the laptop so that its open and the back of the screen is resting on a soft surface, and the keyboard is in the air (so you can apply pressure during application without fear of breaking the hinge).
3. DO NOT peel the back off the protector all at once, but rather start with a corner, and as you stick it to the screen peel more and more off the backing.
4. Take your time and deal with any bubbles by going over each small section you just applied with a credit card to remove them before continuing. Also try to make sure that the corners are going to align correctly before you get too far along, if only a small section is stuck to the screen, it is possible to rotate it slightly.
5. If you own an iPod or iPhone, buy one of these for that for practice, you won't regret it.
Very good product the only thing you need is patience to put it.
difficult to get scratched
cheaper than others found in amazon
as with all screen protectors you need to be careful about dust and bubbles
Just follow the directions you will be fine. I can definitely tell the differences
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was not able to apply this to my computer. Got bubbles and im usually pretty good at putting these type things on my phone. Never got to use.Published 2 months ago by Shavon Smith
It certainly fits and is great for a mirrored screen but not for a anti glare screen.Published 9 months ago by pmgeorgic
Works great has been on my computer for almost 4 years have had no problem with it on.Published 10 months ago by Elizabeth Varney