5.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners
These are perfect for our three sons in their beginning YMCA soccer program. It fits each boy nicely and they are all very different sizes at ages 4, 6, and 8.
Published on July 22, 2011 by C. Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars So tiny!
These 'youth' shin guards are very small! Maybe 9" long? Work well, but more was expecting them to be a little bigger. Great value though!
Published 23 months ago by Colleen

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, July 22, 2011
C. Miller (Ohio United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Just too big for my little guy, February 13, 2014
These shin guards are probably worth a 5 star, but they don't fit my son, and the description made it difficult to know if they would work. But when he gets big, they look like they will work great. It would be awesome if the description offered some typical clothing sizes a kid would wear who would use these pads, so I would know that they were not an option for my 3T/4T preschooler.

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, we bought two!, March 21, 2011
This review is from: Macgregor Plastic Shin Guards (Misc.)
My kids ventured into spring soccer this season. I first bought these shin guards for my 11-year-old son. He's a beginning player, so these fit perfectly and they didn't set me back a whole lot if he decides soccer isn't for him. We received them very quickly from Amazon and in time for his first practice, using 2-day shipping option. My 10-year-old daughter also decided to get into soccer after seeing her older brother do it. So, I ordered another pair of these shin guards for her, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't ask for more, October 11, 2012
I was looking for initial shin guards for my 4 year old trying out soccer. He needed them to play, and this covered the requirement fine. Probably they will be big enough until he is 5-6, but they will likely be a little small beyond that age.

3.0 out of 5 stars So tiny!, October 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, amazing price!!, October 1, 2013
I really loved my shin guards, they are great and price is unbeatable... I will for sure recommend this product to my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Kids, January 16, 2013
I bought two pairs of these, one each for my 5- and 3-year old. They fit both of them surprisingly well. I was skeptical that they would work out, given that a 3 year old has very small legs, but these fit just right between the bottom of the knee and the top of the ankle, so she can still run in them without looking like Forrest Gump with leg braces. I would be hestitant to buy them for anyone younger than 3, but otherwise they are a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars and his shins get pretty sweaty, but for the price I am very ..., July 17, 2014
Exactly what I was looking for to meet the "mandatory shin guard" policy for my 4 year old's soccer lessons. They do the job and are not a big investment. Not breathable,and his shins get pretty sweaty, but for the price I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, April 16, 2014
I bought these for my son who is doing Kiddie Kick Soccer for the first time this year. He is 4 years old and they fit him great. I could see these still working for him next year in terms of size.

4.0 out of 5 stars These were bigger than expected, February 3, 2014
Amazon Customer (Richmond, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I thought these were for toddlers. They are a bit bigger (longer) than I expected. My son doesn't start soccer until next month. I'm sure they will provide good coverage.

Macgregor Plastic Shin Guards