5.0 out of 5 stars You Need to Buy This Book!
Published 5 months ago by Jeanne M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Macaron Recipes
Dear Mr. Doue -

You have basically plagiarized this entire book from a copywritten source. I would highly recommend you reach out to me ASAP otherwise we will be delving a little more in-depth into the rest of your books to see who else's intellectual material you've stolen.

For anyone else that's interested, you can basically get the recipes for...
Published 15 months ago by Thad Greer

5.0 out of 5 stars You Need to Buy This Book!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Macarons :The Ultimate Recipe Guide (Kindle Edition)
I have tried several different recipes from the books I have ordered and from recipes I have found on the internet and I haven't had half as much luck with those as I have with the basic recipe from this book! This book has the best and easiest recipe to follow and get the best results from. I haven't made the fillings yet because of my "baking need" to get the macaron shells right but I can't wait until I can perfect the shell first (I need to practice my piping skills...lol) so I can present the perfect macarons as gifts for birthdays, celebrations and the holidays throughout the year. This book is well worth the money and all the different types of cookies and fillings will keep you busy in the kitchen for hours!

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Macarons :The Ultimate Recipe Guide (Kindle Edition)
LOVE ALL THE RECIPES! CAN'T wait to try them! GREAT FOR BEGINNERS MAKING MACARONS. EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, VERY CLEAR.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously good., April 2, 2013
John (Thornhill, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Try not to salivate...

Milk and honey... Peanut butter and jelly.. Strawberry cheesecake...

Just to name a few!

Incredibly delicious macaroon recipes that are easy to follow and ridiculously good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Collection, April 11, 2013
This review is from: Macarons :The Ultimate Recipe Guide (Kindle Edition)
I have only tried a few of the recipes in this book and so far they have come out delicious. Looking forward to trying more!

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Macarons :The Ultimate Recipe Guide (Kindle Edition)
100 recipes for such a great price! You cant go wrong. Such a great deal. The range of different recipes is well worth it

1.0 out of 5 stars Macaron Recipes, March 23, 2013
Dear Mr. Doue -

For anyone else that's interested, you can basically get the recipes for free from the individual he ripped off at macaronmafia.wordpress.com.

Sincerely,

Thad Greer
tgreer@wolfehuntsman.com

3.0 out of 5 stars Humm this is a copy paste, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Macarons :The Ultimate Recipe Guide (Kindle Edition)
This is kinda a coy paste compilation of several recipes you can find online. If you are lazy this is a time saver, if you research how to do a macaron (which you should as it is difficult to master) then you might already have them or have seen them around.

Macarons :The Ultimate Recipe Guide