5.0 out of 5 stars Good for historical contexts
Don't be tempted to skip the back of the book--the historical documents really help put the play in perspective, and make it more accessible as you can see Macbeth as a product of its time as well as a piece of timeless literature. If you're a student or a teacher, this is a good edition for study. Also it helps you get the sex jokes :P
Published on January 11, 2013 by queenhobart

I bought this book for a class that I took on line. I didn't enjoy the reading is not something that I would it buy. Is very hard to understand the theme.
Published 1 month ago by muneca

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for historical contexts, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Macbeth: Texts and Contexts (The Bedford Shakespeare Series) (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't enjoy the reading is not something that I would it ..., December 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 29, 2014
Well written and intelligently discussed. Perfect for college literature majors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!!!, October 11, 2011
This was a text book for my son's second year college course, I found out the hard way last year that the ONLY place to purchase text books at a college level is from Amazon. Forget about the bookstores or campus bookstore, Amazon always beats everyones prices on text books no question. They arrive on time, and are exactly as stated. Just a great deal.

Macbeth: Texts and Contexts (The Bedford Shakespeare Series)
Macbeth: Texts and Contexts (The Bedford Shakespeare Series) by William Shakespeare (Paperback - April 5, 1999)
$15.10