4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, for the price
It's a decent little gadget, for the price you pay. I bought this to replace an identical one that I dropped and the screen shattered.

It can work as a VERY simple ereader with free TXT files from Project Gutenberg, Archive.org and the like, since you can create bookmarks that will keep your place when you need to do something else. Not the best ereader, but it...
Published on December 31, 2010 by R. Grace

1.0 out of 5 stars Very difficult to use. Much better choices for less money.
I just pruchased the Trio T 2800 and am very disapointed.
My prevoius MP3 player was old technolgy (Sansa e250), but it was much better than newer devices.
The Sansa e250 is easy to use, durable and has a very long battery life. I don't know how long you can go on a charge, because I never ran it down.
This Trio T2800 feels flimsy. Other users have reported...
Published on August 11, 2012 by Jim

1.0 out of 5 stars just take your money and throw it out the window you'll end up with the same thing., August 19, 2014
This review is from: Mach Speed 4 GB Trio MP3/MP4 Video Player with 2.8-Inch Touch Screen - Gunmetal Gray (Trio-T2800) (Electronics)
literally the worst money I spent all year. I used it for about a week and then the charger just quit. It looks like it's charging, but when I go back to get it after leaving it on the charger overnight, it still has no charge and just dies halfway through the first song. I've tried plugging it into my computer, the wall, my car and it just will not charge. Piece of crap. I will never buy this brand of anything ever again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work out of the box, June 24, 2014
This product did not work out of the box, I purchased it as a gift, my son gave it bacteria to me, the company said I needed a RMA, can't' find the receipt and I wS told they can do nothing. I will never by anything from this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars easly breaks, May 13, 2014
iwhen i got this i charged it up. The next day i found out that it only worked whith the charger in. I replaced it and it still didnt work

4.0 out of 5 stars Trio T2800 review, February 15, 2014
This is a very nice little media player. I bought it a few days ago.

It took me a long time to figure out how to turn it off.
Apparently you're supposed to slide that little switch *(bottom/Right) upwards for about 3
seconds to both turn it ON+OFF.

I discovered that It plays some MP4s and some FLVs, but not all.
Looks like it prefers something called Xvid codec.

I do recommend this; has nice battery life, can be used to listen to MP3s + Video.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall I give it 4.5 stars..., October 19, 2013
The only thing I don't like about it the degree of difficulty it takes to select specific songs, the scrolling is not convenient.

However, I like it very much, and I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars the product stunk, October 12, 2013
i hated it.- it has toy quality -it did not function worth a damn. they tried to pack a lot in and nothing worked properly. i nothing good to say about that product and will never buy that brand again. it should be taken off the market it is on the way back for a refund. i may never buy thru you again as you don;t prove the stuff you market.

5.0 out of 5 stars mach speed 4g, May 23, 2013
I bought this for my daughter. She is very happy with it. It is a good product. I will buy it for my other kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little suprise, May 22, 2013
I got this for Christmas 2011. I was surprised because it is just a plain jane case. The touch response is slow and takes a bit of getting used to. It has a tinny speaker and 2 headphone jacks that make sharing easy. 4Gb is not a lot of space; but, I added a 16Gb card and it now has plenty of room! I've dropped it a few times and it keeps on ticking.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't turn on, March 27, 2013
Just received it and it won't even turn on. Even after charging overnight. JUNK! Don't waste your time or money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, March 22, 2013
I do not like this product. The touch screen is difficult and we have problems getting it to turn off. We actually have to just let the battery die. Its not at all what I expected.