Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 13, 2013
Within 15 minutes of powering the tablet on, it completely froze on me. I powered it off and on again and everything was EXTREMELY sluggish. After factory resetting it it began to run fine again but then completely froze another 2 times. The touchscreen only worked about 1/2 the time. The tech support number on their website just rang and rang and rang. No one answered, no automated machine, no answering machine, nothing. And this was during a weekday at 3pm their time. WHAT A JOKE!!!!
44 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2013
I purchased this inexpensive tablet in order to access Google Store applications that the Kindle Fire does not allow access to. I love my Kindle Fire, but there are apps that are not available to this operating system. This inexpensive tablet is great for games and apps. I recommend this as a starter tablet for all ages.
on October 12, 2013
My grandaughter loves it..perfect for her. Only that the battery life after full charge holds for only a couple of hours before needing another charge
on November 6, 2013
I bought two of these tablets for my parents. Both of them stopped turning on after two months. Company offers a 1 year warranty but you must pay for shipping to and from them. Save your money and buy a $300 name brand tablet from a company that cares about their product.
on June 16, 2013
Picked the tablet up for $80. I had returned a $160 tablet that was trash. The dual processor and the 1gig of ram help the speed of the tablet. It has the google play store a big plus and Latest andriod 4.0 also a plus. I ran a couple of high 3d out put games and ran pretty good. Website load fast with no lag. Sound is a little low but I use bluetooth stereo headset so I don't care. I also ran a bechmark app that ranked it up with the kindle fire.. So far it has been good to me. Yeah and By the way it Was $80....
on September 22, 2013
Knowing this is not going to be as good as an iPad or other tablets up to 5x the price I am very happy. I bought it to allow our three year old to play games and watch videos without having to worry about her breaking an expensive smartphone. It is generally responsive with it's dual core. I loaded a MP4 encoded dvd resolution on it and could watch it without issue. The wi-fi is a bit slow at times and the battery life with it on is around 3 hours. Found a couple apps which did not work properly but most likely it was the apps. Sound is fairly weak from the built-in speaker. The screen in portrait mode gets fuzzy. It was hard to find on the manufacturer website and I don't expect software updates. I have thought about buying a second one.
on December 9, 2013
I got this for my daughter who is 12.
She had no problems figuring out how to use it.
For the price I think it is a great tablet.
It has
~front and rear camera(the rear camera is very handy)
~8" screen
~google play
~dual core processor
~8GB

It does have wifi and we have not had a problem finding a wifi to use(except everyone has their wifi locked when we are out and about

She loves it for saving movies and aps,which you do not need wifi for(if you save the file)

She has not yet found a ap she could not use
We have not had a issue with it being super slow.
The fully charged battery lasts about 3.5 hours but you can use it when it is charging.
on May 26, 2013
Fast,excellant display,once learned icecream sandwich great unit. 4 sale Source(old radio shack)canada sells for $99. with 32 gig micro sd card(optional) and 8gig strong pperformer. WiFi works great. Would buy again.
on January 19, 2014
We got this for my Daughter for Christmas. I decided to open it up and get it all ready to go for her. You know, download her favorite apps, get the kindle app and load it up with some books, just have it all ready for her. That didn't happen. The touch screen does not work in the upper right hand area when the tablet is vertical. Nor does it work in the same position when orientated horizontally. Tried resetting it to factory settings a few times with no luck. Add to that the screen was going crazy whenever it felt like it and what do you have? A tablet that isn't worth 5 cents much less the "bargain price" of 129.99. I was hoping this was a great buy, but alas this tablet is a DUD. Steer clear unless you want a tablet that you can't even get the Wi-Fi to work since you can't type in the network key. That would require use of the (you guess it) touch screen. Not to mention customer service is only available M-F during the hours many of us work. Save your money and add a few bucks to spring for a Samsung if you want Android. TERRIBLE TABLET!
on January 7, 2014
How do you explain to your daughter that the present Santa brought her doesn't work? Took it out of the box, immediately froze, tried rebooting several times, factory reset, etc. No luck. We have called factory support for two weeks now, NO ONE ANSWERS. Horrible, horrible. That is what I get for trying to get a good deal on a tablet for my 7-year-old.