Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 14, 2011
A great B-Movie. You have to admit the movie is not very realistic and all about the style, but if you like Kill Bill, Sin City and the like, you will like this one. Machete is cutting of heads every 5 minutes, the frequency with which he lays hot women is about the same. It is overall very fun to watch and highly amusing to see this ridiculous story develop. However, the fighting scenes are not very well made and the movie is a bit too long.
on January 20, 2012
This is a great flick for those of us who are Quentin Tarantino fans! If you saw Desperado, Once upon a time in Mexico, or any of the Kill Bill flicks, you will LOVE MACHETE! Besides, it stars the "Mexican't"...
on June 20, 2014
I asked to find downloadable movies, and I would have paid for them. Then I stumbled on this one and when I opened it, it turned out to be a trailer. This went on with other movies until I gave up. I wanted to download some because it is hard to get movies in the little Asian country I live in and having them on my computer would have been ideal.
on February 28, 2014
I loved the review, definitely made me buy the dvd and I loved the movie. Machete rocks, can't wait for the next movie.
on November 29, 2013
I love this movie. It has some big name stars. Cheech marlin as the padre is great.and danny trejo is the best bad ass.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2015
A Mexican and a Machete. What is can you ask for except maybe a Luchador.
on July 31, 2012
I thought this was the full length movie, but instead was a trailer. Will try again when full length movie is available. I misread the advertisement for the movie. My mistake.
on February 18, 2015
Just didn't like it
on February 6, 2016
Great
on July 27, 2011
Mechete directed by Robert earlier this year he produced 1 of the most boring big budget fan made homages Predators This movie was 1 of the worst movies I've seen in a long fv***n time this is Punisher Warzone all over again it gets cheesier & hammier as it goes along & it's not the best action film of 2010. 2010 has been a bad year for movies other than The Expendables it's been a bad year. This review is going to a long read ok Mechete starring Danny Trejo as Mechete, Robert DeNiro as Senator McLaughlin, Jessica Alba as Yvetta, Steven Segal as Torrez, Jeff Fahey as Michael Booth, Michelle Rodriguez as She,Cheech Marin makes a small apperance Don Johnson makes a small apperance as a cop Lindsay Lohan is in this too unfortunately. The movie starts off good with some good gore Mechete trying to save this girl she turns on him Torrez kills his wife great job with the opening after the opening it's PWZ time this movie gets worse & worse unlike The Expendables it got better & better. The politics bogged this movie down & before anybody decides to leave comments "You like Rambo or you like Robocop." Don't bother it's my opinion those movies dealt with the politics better. It goes to 3 years later & Mechete is working at a day labor sit Yvetta a border agent is on a stake out which I don't buy Jessica Alba for 1 second & She or Luz or whatever name is works as a food vendor. You got this Booth he hires him to kill McLaughlin Mechete gets a briefcase of money we hear him talk about a bunch of immigration BS I could care less about. Mechete was set up She or Luz takes him in Yvetta joins them they dig up the dirt on Booth, Torrez & McLaughlin. The Don Johnson shoots Luz Mechete rallies his boys to fight. McLaughlin kills Booth Steven Segal is looking at a computer screen for most of the movie. Cory speech from Yvetta & your finish has to be 1 of the worst you have Lindsay Lohan who plays Booth's daughter going Rambo on the bad guys I don't buy it. Mechete's fight with Torrez is lame embarrassingly bad & pathetic. Torrez lls himself The Expendables had Eric Roberts shot 6 times & a blade go through his back The Expendables was energetic & the adrenaline was pumping I mean it was a better finish. Robert Rodriguez until you make good movies again you're Rob Rod. The casting was bad Danny Trejo works well in small roles but he can't carry a movie. Stallone gets s**t for being old & stil making action movies but Danny Trejo is 2 years older I don't hear anybody talk about his age. At least Sly delivered with The Expendables & 4 villains too many Steven Segal does more in his straight to DVD movies he has gained so much weight that he can't do it anymore. Don Johnson & Robert DeNiro just ham it up Jeff Fahey was the only half decent acting Michelle Rodriguez was ok too. Jessica Alba how bad can you get Lindsay Lohan is just a awful actress. Mechete isn't funny I laughed more in The Expendables that was fun theater experience guess how saw this for bad movies I don't pay. How this movie gets the pass & The Expendables gets hate I'll never know.
0Comment2 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse