Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Macho Warrior Punch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%
Price:$13.00 - $39.95

VINE VOICEon September 19, 2013
My daughter has been a martial artist for years and these are her favorite punches. Well padded where it needs padding and very well ventilated to allow hands to breathe and reduce sweating. Tough and last a LONG time. This whole line of sparring gear is superior to any other we have tried and we have tried a lot of brands.
on March 6, 2013
I recently returned to practicing martial arts and I needed new gear. I didn't want the same old gear that breaks within a few months of use so I bought the Warrior Gear. I'm very pleased with the quality and the price it sold for hear on Amazon.
on June 16, 2015
We've been using Macho sparring gear since 2010 and really like it. Comfortable, durable, and the well designed padding minimizes the risk of injury while sparring. Recommended.
on June 29, 2011
los machos warrior punch, un excelente producto de alta calidad, modernos y con un lindo diseño que se adaptan a las exigencias de los deportes de contacto.
on July 14, 2014
Great fit, comfortable. Nice color. Fast delivery.
on February 12, 2015
Good Quality.....Received in a timely manner.

See 1 answered question