Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
vote
Tires are useless in beach sand so snow could be as bad.
Jun 14, 2014 by ANTONIO RAMIREZ
votes
Yes, you can. We machine washed it many times. If I remember correctly, there's an instruction on the manual for you to follow.
Jul 12, 2013 by ANTHONY GUNAWAN
votes
The handles are not adjustable; however, they are taller than other strollers.
Feb 25, 2014 by Angela
votes
Not super protective but decent for a compact stroller.
Jan 19, 2015 by ANTONIO RAMIREZ
votes
Not at all Only when laying down
Jan 19, 2015 by Julio A
votes
The box is 13" x 13" x 44". I recently measured it as I mailed the wonderful stroller to my niece who is expecting her first baby. Overall, the folded stroller out of the box is 41 1/4" H x 9 1/2" D x 11". The wheels measure 5 inches. Hope this answers your question! You will love this stroller! It is the only one you will need as it completely reclines for a newborn. Enjoy!
Oct 14, 2014 by Angela
votes
No. A two month old needs an infant car seat like the maxi cosy and a stroller you can attach it too like the quinny, which the maxi cozy attaches to. This maclaren is for babies that have grown out of an infant car seat and are able to sit with assistance.
Apr 7, 2014 by Wooyonsik
votes
I bought this for my second child. I've tried a lot of strollers over the course of 5 years and the maclaren is by far the best of them all. I even have the double Phil&Ted. This one is the lightest (I have problems in my ribs and I can't lift heavy). I love it
Mar 3, 2014 by SueHR
votes
Yes.
Feb 26, 2014 by Sandy
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers