Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Maclaren Techno Stroller XT Stroller, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 31, 2013
This stroller is definitely easier to steer than the average umbrella stroller due to the suspension in all four wheels. It's also heavier as a result of that and the frame is bulkier. One thing to note is that it does not come with a carrying strap as noted in the feature description. It does have a carrying handle instead.

We have an Aprica and Bugaboo frog at home as well. We prefer the Bugaboo for navigating the streets of NYC but it's hard to travel with because of the way it folds so we got a Maclaren techno XT. The XT is a very smooth ride in comparison to the Aprica but it's no bugaboo.

Based on other reviews, I expected it to be heavier and bigger than the quest stroller. However the reason for the four stars is that the swivel in the front wheels keep locking inspire of my efforts to keep it unlocked for easier turning.

Update- learned the front wheels can be unlocked by pressing the lock down until a loud click can be heard. So giving it 5 stars now.
on December 13, 2012
A bit pricey but worth the money, my only con are the straps, are too hard to adjust (I guess it is super safe!)
on November 14, 2012
Satisfied with the purchase though this was significantly bigger than the quest. Added size is worth it due to the additional specs (i.e. rain cover, bigger sun shade, bigger seat, wheels with suspension) that are not in the quest. Our little one was happy to be in it and I think we will be using this until she's 3-4.
on December 8, 2013
Excellent quality product. Very easy to operate, open and close. Even with just one hand available if you are holding your child. It is quite big so it requires a lot of room to store. Due to its big size carrying it might be an adventure to avoid hitting everything around! The different positions of the back rest will allow your baby to sit and lay down for sleeping
on October 20, 2013
I am happy with the stroller so far. My 21-month daughter likes it. It is just a bit heavier than i expected. I don't think I can open/close it with one hand while holding my kid in another. But still it is quite useful.
on December 26, 2013
My 3 years old son has one and he uses it from time to time. We bought this one for his sister. We love this Stroller. It is comfortable, super safe.
on April 26, 2013
Pros:
- Very light stroller, yet strong enough to hold my 24lbs boy with baby bag attached on the handles, sometimes groceries bag too.
- Easy to steer, even with one hand.

Cons:
- No bumper (purchased additionally at baby shop)

Very recommended stroller!
on December 29, 2014
This stroller has been unbelievable!! My son and daughter in law got it for their daughter in 2011 from when she was born. It has been loaded and off loaded on airplanes for 8 rount trips to Europe, 8 rount trips to Disneyworld, adn other domestic flights, PLUS conquered the cobblestone streets of Florence, Siena, and Venice Italy numerous times, Berlin, Vienna, Paris, Bayeux and Normandy, not to mention the same types of streets and brick sidewalks of Philadelphia for the past year and ahalf and being folded and unfolded untold times getting on and off buses in Manhattan. Indestructible!
on July 28, 2014
I am mostly pleased with this carriage. I wish it was possible to easily see through the "window" when the stroller is in a sitting position. Also, I live in a very sunny area and it would be good if I could cover the "window" when I want, so the sun doesn't go in.
on July 26, 2014
Not as small as we thought it would be, but it is a tremendous stroller! Our 1st Maclaren and we're pretty happy with it! It's comfortable, easy to arm and disarm, super still and easy to adjust it to tge baby body. It comes with an extendable sun shade (so don't buy one as we did).