5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Reds Rocks
Published on June 30, 2009 by L.U.E.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite
I think this product makes me feel better, but I am not in love with the flavor. It's hard to choke down. I do like the Macro Greens though. I can take the Macro Reds better if I take it right along with the greens.
Published 7 months ago by Katrina Buening

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Reds Rocks, June 30, 2009
I absolutely swear by this product. It is excellent for hair, nails, skin. I would take it 2-3 times a day and noticed a drastic increase in hair growth and the level of fullness. My body was apparently lacking something that was in this product and once it got what it needed then my hair showed drastic improvement. It works from the inside out and realistically if you purchase the ingredients such as Mangosteen, Acai, Pomgrenate and the others then you would spend a fortune. It's just too expensive for these power foods. Trust me, I've tried many and this by far is the best on the market. It gives you so much energy. Diet and nutrients play the most important role in removing body ailments and maintaining or even curing diseases. I also recommend it's sister product. Macro Greens. EXCELLENT!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff!, June 9, 2008
This review is from: MacroLife Naturals Miracle Reds Berry, 30 Count (Health and Beauty)
I am an ER RN and was reluctant to try this but since I am exposed to so many illnesses I wanted something to boost my immune system- this stuff is great!
My husband now drinks it too and neither of us has been sick since starting it!
Added bonus: I am now regular (meaning bowel movements)- never was I before!

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy product that tastes GOOD!, June 18, 2010
I, my grown sons, and my 98 year old mother have been mixing this fruit powder with 1 cup organic white grape juice and sometimes organic apple juice and consuming daily for over a year now. You need to read the ingredient list which is very good and too extensive to relate here. It tastes really good and, for the elderly and children, is an easy way to get a lot of fruit nutrition down. I'm not saying to ignore fresh fruit, but this is certainly a good addition. People will ask "Can you tell that it works?" We try to eat all organic and avoid junk, empty calorie foods as a life style. So, yes, we all feel better. Don't have to take meds. So this product is a great part of an overall program. The same goes for the Miracle Greens. Not as tasty, but a good way to get more vegetable nutrition down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Antioxidant Superfood, September 15, 2012
Love this product. This is my second purchase of Miracle Reds 30oz. This mixes easily into a smoothie, tastes great, is GF, raw, all natural, vegan and organic. Contains 1 Billion Pro-biotic cultures. Here is the recipe for my favorite smoothie using one of my other favorite products, 'Miracle Greens':

1 Cup of Almond Milk
1 Scoop of Miracle Reds
1 Scoop of Miracle Greens
1 Scoop of Bioplex WPI (Whey Protein)
1 Tb Fit Flax
1 Tb Fish Oil or Flax Oil
1 Cup or more of Fresh-Frozen Strawberries (or other fruit)

Mix in a Vitamix or blender and enjoy.

Have one of these in the morning and you'll start the day out with the nutrient equivalent of 5 servings of fruits and berries and 5 servings of vegetables from the Miracle products alone.

Read the label... Goji, pomegranate, acai, mangosteen all well known antioxidants. But the real test for me was how I felt when I started taking these on a regular basis and MORE importantly how I felt when I stopped. My body was quick to let me know that it missed my Miracle supplements. Not saying that this is how you will feel - maybe you get all the nutrients that you need in the food you consume. I'm just saying that personally, I don't get 5+ servings of fruit nor do I get 5+ servings of vegetables EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'd be doing good if I got 2 of each.

So, if you are like me and have the best of intentions when it comes to your diet and nutrition, but are falling short... and you like the idea of raw food supplementation over vitamin pills, I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fruit supplement, March 23, 2013
A few months ago I was looking for a way to get my fruit-based phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. I already had the perfect green food powders (HealthForce Vitamineral Green and Green Vibrance) and raw whole chia, flax and hemp seeds (never buy ground seeds, the oil is rancid upon arrival). What I needed was only the fruit powders.

This is an excellent addition to my daily juices and smoothies. The taste is great. No added sweeteners (yuck stevia!). No junk fillers or gums. All at a great price. If you are looking for a way to add more of the benefits of fruits to your diet, but want to stay low on sugar, then this is a great way to do it.

Another fruit powder supplement that I recommend is Rainbow Vibrance. It has less ingredients than Miracle Reds and focuses more on just fruits. Miracle Reds has some herb tossed in their for extra support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for Hair, Nails, Energy and Good Health, February 26, 2009
I swear by this product. I always feel energized and great whenever I take it. There is no way that I would be able to eat all of the ingredients even in three days. The nutrition you get in this product surpasses five servings of fruits and veggies. Don't get me wrong, I still eat my fresh fruits and veggies but certain ingredients such as mangosteen and acai are products that I simply don't eat. I've never even heard of mangosteen. I've used several powder supplements and this by far has the most ingredient and some of the rarest ingredients. What a great deal and especially for this price. I recommend using this with it's sister product Macro Greens!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, December 16, 2013
I've been a loyal customer of this product for the past several years. The company is great and their product is delicious. I consume approximately 80% organic foods and love that Miracle Reds are organic and has a high ORAC value. I incorporate this into my own smoothies and juices for extra vitamins and antioxidants. I use to order Ruby Reds from the infomercial that aired on TV about five years ago, but their product isn't organic and doesn't come close to containing all the nutrients of Miracle Reds. I highly recommend this product, you will not be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, tastes great, but doesn't mix well, but no biggie, November 22, 2013
I recently had an allergic reaction to God knows what. I think it was one of my many supplements that I was taking since I bodybuild and care about health a lot, so I quit nearly all of my supplements but protein and creatine, and I even quit taking my multivitamin. The first thing I noticed was my lack of energy. I felt very lethargic. My plan was to slowly start adding back in one supplement at a time in order to figure out which one did me in the first time, but I needed something to give me energy in the meantime and keep me healthy. So I bought this guy, and I also bought Green Vibrance and mix both of those in a glass of juice.

I gotta say that I am impressed. I feel great after having drank my health drink every day. I even sleep much better, and I have had trouble sleeping for all my life. The taste is the best of any greens or superfoods product I've ever taken as well, granted it is with juice and another greens product. My only complaint is that it mixes horribly with juice. At first, I scooped off the floating "pebbles" that were left unmixed from the top of the drink and ate them like that, which wasn't terrible since the powder didn't taste terrible. But then I wised up and just mashed the pebbles against the side of the glass in a circular fashion for a minute or two until they would break up and could be mixed. It takes an extra minute or two to do that, but it mixes after I do that and I have no other issues with the powder.

Overall, I would highly recommend this product. Just make sure that you mix it well.

4.0 out of 5 stars tasty and easy to drink, February 5, 2010
Alexander (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This supplement is really nice! it's red powder and a little 1 table scoop included, which you mix with variety of liquids and almost always end up with a pleasant taste.
i love it in cranberry juice - it sweetens it, and gives it a little deeper punch of taste.
otherwise, pink lemonade works fine, though i am not sure why on the container they advice against citrus juices.
one more star would be given if the powder dissolved easier. as it is - it's not too bad - just stir with spoon, but you'll have some particles floating - tiny, like sand, and you can still sip them out with additional water or juice, but it's always the case - i actually dissolve 1 tablespoon in half glass of juice, quickly gulp it, then "rinse" the sediment and what's smudged on the walls of the glass again with more juice, wave it around to flush it all whirling and chug again. it's a habit now, after 5 months, but i kinda wish the powder would just shhhhhh-urp! and gone fully dissolved. it's a small wish list though.
Healthwise, i could swear, no more common cold - i used to get at least 3 or 4 every winter. pretty amazing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, August 29, 2013
Excellent product...tastes great and effective...my wife has lost 10 pounds since starting to use 3 months ago and my energy level has increased significantly...we're both 44 years young

MacroLife Naturals Miracle Reds Berry, 30 Count