Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Macroeconomics
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 2, 2009
It was fast enough. The book is really very informative. My course required 18th ed but I decided to buy this used 17th ed which has all the information but 100 dollars cheap!
on August 22, 2010
Economics is not really hard especially macro and micro. But this book makes it torture. its an extremely boring and hard read. I found myself having to read the same lines over and over to understand a simple concept.

Generally macroecon is all the same if you could use another book for the class do it, and run far from this one!
on July 5, 2012
This book was required for my macroeconomics book. The instructor taught through long-winded anecdotes with no core lessons or notes and tried to tie some of the general themes to economics in general. The book is a little bit better. It doesn't lean toward either political party per se and includes some anecdotes which lacked any clear correlation to the chapter theme. Some core ideas are missing, and some chapters are skipped my many instructors.
VINE VOICEon November 2, 2009
Except for the last chapter, Macroeconomics and Economics are the exact same book, right down to the page numbers. Had I bought it new, I would've been pissed. I spent eight dollars on it used and I'm still a bit angry about it, because I got the study guide with it and everything, only to discover that it's the exact same thing. The economic book has everything, plus an additional 18 chapters. This book was such a dissapointment, not the information, just that I spent money on something I already had. Since the information was a repeat, and you get the exact same thing with the Economic book, it gets one star, and a warning to everyone whose thinking of buying it. Don't!
on June 20, 2011
I have been told that Amazon is the place to shop but I always was sceptical to shop online. After purchasing this book I will continue to make future purchases. It was easy and I was completely satified by the great condition the book was in.......not only was the book in good condition but it was extremely affordable.
on February 5, 2009
This is a great book for anyone interested in learning about the field of economics or business. It teaches GREAT economic skills and gives you a better understanding of economics in general. This book is great for a semester of college as well.Macroeconomics
on June 28, 2014
this book helped with my my onlinw class and was everything I needed. And totally clean, and in great condition.
on January 4, 2016
Very good study guide
on January 15, 2015
Very interesting book. Good shape, no markings, and sill pretty clean. Thanks guys!!
on August 25, 2015