Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 9, 2004
This book is SO cool and has movie satires. Yes, you were amazed by Lord of the Rings... but you'll dia laughing at Bored of the Rings!!!! You were scared watching The Exorcist.... you'll giggle hysterically at The Eccchorcist!!!!! Oh, some of the movie satires are in colour, too.
on January 23, 2013
You have to be a MAD follower, as I am to download these magazines. Lots of fun, with the usual gang of idiots. Glad I was able to get this on my Kindle. Some of the panels are a little hard to read until I figured out how to enlarge. I will purchase more.
on October 21, 2012
I love reading Mad magazine and making fun of movies is one of my favorites in it.So a collection of them for my Kindle was an excellent and fun choice!!!
on March 6, 2011
This brought back the old days of reading MAD Magazine under the covers with a flashlight as a kid. Just as funny now as it was then!
on January 11, 2012
Mad About the Oscars: 38 Best Picture Winners (and Losers!) is a great book and a must have for any Mad magazine fan.
on February 11, 2014
If you don't like "Mad Magazine" you won't like this. I have been a fan ever since my Grandmother said it was the most disgusting thing she had ever seen.
on November 24, 2011
stoked to see graphic novels introduced to the Fire - which is an incredible machine. honestly it just doesn't work esp. in B&W. would prefer to return if i could. checked out watchmen to see a comparison for fairness - something less text intensive, modern. just not for the kindle. sorry, my only let down to date.
on January 29, 2014
i alway like the older mads this one is real funny i people are other movies and books that make me laugh thanks thomas a.
on April 16, 2014
I enjoy MAD books, and this one arrived in perfect condition. I expect to order more at a later date.
on January 17, 2016