Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mad Engine Men's The American Way T-Shirt, Black, Large
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: Large|Color: Black|Change

on May 11, 2016
We gave superhero shirts to our groomsmen and ushers. They were perfect! One of my favorite pictures is of all the guys pulling apart their shirts to reveal the superhero underneath. I highly recommend this idea to future couples!
on November 9, 2015
This was just way to long and weirdly cut t-shirt. I should have read the reviews.
It is wicked long and boxy.
The Marvel Captain America Men's Cappin Stance T-Shirt, White Sublimated is so much better shirt. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H2TTXAA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1 is a better shirt.
on March 24, 2014
I got this for my Father, a huge Marvel and Captain America fan. In the past, I got him Large shirts, but some reason, when it comes to this brand, it always was too small. So this time I got him a X-Large. It fit him perfectly, like a Large would.
So probably best to get the next size up from this brand of shirts.

Image looked great. He is definitely happy to get it. The image is a little more clear and bright than in the picture.
Nice material, made to last.
on January 17, 2013
I do live in Montana but I am like a celebrity with everyone commenting about my shirt. Sure everyone has the Captain America style seen at wallmart but this is more awesome than any other Captain America shirt out there! I used it for my Halloween Costume and now for strutting around town after work. Not a real lady magnet but does make you appear slimmer. Shirt did not shrink when washed in cold water and heated on medium (I think I have washed and dried it like 20 times now). Isn't the softest shirt but hey I only paid $15. Buy this its awesome!!
on December 15, 2013
INITIAL IMPRESSION:

I own many of these shirts now, and this one is loved by the ladies. If you want the most pronounced ab design get the wolverine one, however chicks dig the Capt. I ordered a medium, but I like them tight or wear as an undershirt to a shirt I plan on taking off soon;)

Good luck &
Cheers

(If the item does not hold up over time I WILL update my review and lend my experience to all of you.)
on December 16, 2011
I orders the XL and it is pretty huge compared to the normal XL t-shirts. It came pretty quick, but with no tracking info... Also, the picture that is screen printed on the shirt is not very bright. It's not nearly as cool as the picture. I wouldn't recommend paying very much for it.
on March 29, 2012
If you're into superheroes or if you are just plain USA patriot, this is a shirt for you.

I bought it because it looks cool :)

It's by no means the best shirt I purchased but I like how odes material feel - it isn't a cheap material, feels strong and durable. Worth buying, if nothing else just to add to your collection of "manly" shirts :)
on April 3, 2013
Great Product! Great Price! Great Packaging! Great Quality! What can I say, GREAT People to do business with. I look forward to picking up more stuff with them in the future. Thanks fellas! Cheers ><>
on April 7, 2013
I got this shirt for my husband and he really likes it. The guys at work thought it was cool too. It looks just as pictured and the colors are just as vibrant. Good price for a nice tee.
on April 27, 2015
The Shirt shown in the photo above looks more faded and subtle than it actually is. The shirt that arrived, is perfectly screen printed onto the black shirt with bold colors. It looks super cartoonish/comic book like which is not what I was going for when I bought this shirt. I am returning this Item.