5.0 out of 5 stars This shirt makes me cool.
I feel badass just looking at this shirt. Never mind when I actually put it on. The seas part and legions of loyal clones begin bowing to my authority. Fits awesome. True to size. Good size screen print on front. Thin type of material shirt is made of. Like that. Not too heavy
Published 12 months ago by Polkadotyeti

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool but not perfect
Published 4 days ago by SERGIO P.

5.0 out of 5 stars This shirt makes me cool., December 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Boba Fett Shirt is Awesome, February 13, 2010
C. Chambliss "papi" (Madill, OK United States) - See all my reviews
This Boba Fett shirt is awesome. It is made of sturdy material with well sewn seams. It washes well and does not shrink. The size is true to most t-shirts so no worry over fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars BobbaFett T Shirt, March 24, 2011
It arrived fast however Bobba seems a lot smaller then what the shirt pic shows not bad but I was hoping for a bigger Bobba 4/5

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool but not perfect, December 15, 2014
I love the design, the fabric it's lightweight and nice but it runs a bit large. I read the reviews and I listened to them and went a size bigger than my usual L, ordered XL and after washing it it shirks a bit but still runs large. the other thing is that the difference between a L and a XL are HUUGE! and XL it considerably bigger than a L. I have a L from this same brand and fits way too small and the XL feels like 2 sizes bigger at least. So L it's too small and XL too big... No middle point. The sleeves are also HUGE! I don't have skinny arms and I think i could fit both of them in one sleeve. Such a pity that the sizes are so weird.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Graphic, October 21, 2014
Donald99 (STRATFORD,CT) - See all my reviews
Average quality tee shirt with subtle but impressive, dangerous looking & large Boba Fett graphic. It was a birthday present for 12 year old 5'5" & average build grandson. The men's small fit well but could have bought a medium if I wanted to ensure he wouldn't out grow it too soon. It was a big hit with him; dropping the shirt he was wearing to the floor & he's worn it a lot despite the recent cool weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
G. Herrin "savoring each moment" (New Johnsonville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
Great t-shirt! Fit well and fabric is nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Perfect fit. Received it earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars shirt, July 3, 2014
Good fit, no shrinking, no fading. All good!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit large, Great shirt., June 25, 2014
Christian Jones (SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
ran a bit large but otherwise great shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!!! :), June 22, 2014
I love Star Wars so I love this shirt but they are smaller than they appears. I bought it for a gift and my friend is size M but I had to buy a size L. But they are really soft and the grafic are well done!

Mad Engine Men's The Bounty Hunter T-Shirt