4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves a tad short/tight :(
Published 9 months ago by Robert

2.0 out of 5 stars wtf
it is definitely not the same one as the one in the picture , its way darker fabric and the design on it is barely recognizable , so im really not happy at all with this purchase
Published 6 months ago by gummkilgannon

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleeves a tad short/tight :(, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Mad Engine Men's My Squadron T-Shirt (Apparel)
Very very comfortable, vintage looking shirt. Received a complement the first time I wore it. The only problem (and reason it gets 4 ★ instead of 5) is that the sleeves are shorter in comparison to the rest of the shirt (the length and width are great). I don't consider myself having big arms, but they're slightly bigger than avg. for my height of 6 feet (size M). I suppose the shorter/tighter sleeves would be fine for those who have twigs for arms, but if you have any size on your arms you'll have to stretch them out a tad so they don't ride up your armpit and make you look like a douche.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tshirt, January 16, 2014
Denese Renner (Windsor, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This shirt has a nice soft vintagy feel to it. My son loved the design and it fit true to size. Great shirt at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 12, 2014
Great shirt! Love the print! The fabric seems like its great quality. Soft and comfortable. Shirt came packaged in protective wrap, which I appreciated. Sizing was accurate - order what you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, October 1, 2013
It is made of good quality material, though it's a bit thinner than what I'd had in mind. Will probably last a year or so, if it is washed in cold water. Buy your own size. I did. It fits as expected. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and retro, August 4, 2013
The fabric on this shirt is VERY comfortable, I love these types of clothes. The fabric is a bit thin so it may not hold up, but it hasn't had any tears at the seam or anything yet.

It looks great and I love the the old-school design, very iconic.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a shirt, April 22, 2014
It's a shirt. Fits pretty well. Doesn't seem to have shrunk after a couple of washes, seems to be decent quality at this point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, July 4, 2014
Best T-shirt I own!

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty!!! :), June 22, 2014
I love Star Wars so I love this shirt but they are smaller than they appears. I bought it for a gift and my friend is size M but I had to buy a size L. But they are really soft and the grafic are well done!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 4, 2014
Love the shirt mostly because I absolutely love star wars! Though in the picture the blue looks lighter and when i received mine its more of a navy color! but fits perfect as i expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the design... ordered wrong color., May 17, 2014
D. Lehmann (Thono., FL United States) - See all my reviews
I got this as a gift and I somehow ordered the dark blue(I swear I opted for the light navy) and I do not like it as much but I hate returning things so I hope he will like it! Update: He loved it! He wore it right away even. It was a direct hit... pretty sure the death star rolled over in it's grave!

Mad Engine Men's My Squadron T-Shirt