5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Loves it
I bought this for my husbands birthday. I knew he would love the color and artwork, but I was afraid the print on the front would feel wierd--like a thick coat of plastic. It did not. It was flexible and breathable. He won't wear ANYTHING uncomfortable, and he loves this shirt.
Good buy.
Published on February 12, 2011 by Tess

1.0 out of 5 stars Horribe image
The red was completely showing through the top of the image. Horrible quality shirt. I would not buy this again.
Published 13 months ago by Vanessa

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Loves it, February 12, 2011
Good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horribe image, December 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it get any cooler?, January 26, 2012
Fantastic shirt, and that says a lot coming from a die hard Star Wars expanded universe dork like me. The shirt features a very cool graphic and text on a red background. I ordered this shirt just a few days before Christmas and it arrived in plenty of time and my daughter loved it. She belongs to an after school Japanese club and those that could read it told her it properly translates to "Dark sided" or something to that effect. In either case it was a hit and I am tempted to buy one for myself. Thanks a million!

5.0 out of 5 stars Come to the Darkside, January 20, 2015
Great design and true to fit too. The shirt seems like a good lightweight material, with good silk screening on it. For those who are interested the Japanese writing translates to "Darkside", which fits the shirts overall design. Nice bright red, just like in the pictures and no factory defects in the silk screen or threads. It seems like too often nowadays that you find loose threads on new clothes, but that was not my experience with this one.

Also, on a side note, we did not put this in the dryer and let it air dry, so I am not sure if it shrinks when put in a dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rad!, January 29, 2015
This shirt is so much better than I thought it would be. There's some people complaining about the red coming through the design on the front, but it's intentional. It gives it a slightly worn "vintage" feel to the tee. But anyways, the material used is definitely not cheap. It's amazing and really soft too. I'm DEFINITELY buying more things from these people. Would recommend. For sure. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Says it fits him comfortably., July 15, 2014
Christmas present for my cousin. He loves it. Says it fits him comfortably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Fits great looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, June 28, 2014
It's a bit thin but, this shirt is the bee's knees! It's awesome and fit as i expected! I recommend you buy this, I love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars love the quality, June 22, 2014
love the shirt, love the feeling of the cloth, but it seemed to run a little snug. I normally where a LG and this fits more like a medium. So you may want to order a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darkside Shirt, May 20, 2014
Love the shirt, the design is printed very nicely and it fits pretty well. Shirt construction is sturdy as well.

Mad Engine's Star Wars Dark Side Men's T-shirt