5.0 out of 5 stars great educational road trip fun
Published on September 20, 2011 by B. Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars great service
Speedy, just what it was supposed to be like. Came on time, kids are going to love it on our road trip.
Published on June 19, 2012 by Shannon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great educational road trip fun, September 20, 2011
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
I have a 3 and 5 year old and we drove from the west coast to the East Coast this summer with my husband. When the kids got restless we pulled these out and they LOVED them. Sometimes they had a hard time thinking of the types of words we needed to fill in the blanks, so instead of asking for a noun (person, place or, thing) we would narrow down the possibilities for them by asking them to tell us something that falls under that category like a body part, animal, member of the family... and that helped make it easier for them They LOVED hearing the completed pages read back to them. We even got a few chuckles out of Daddy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and fun, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
My 7, 8, and 9 year old love Mad Libs, all of them. We have one of the original from when I was a kid in the 1970's and 3 of the newer ones, and the kids love them all. We drive a LOT and use these as entertainment on the road, in restaurants, or stuck in line, at the mechanics, waiting to pick someone up from school...etc. I carry them in my purse with a pencil. Also, they are educational--my kids are experts at adjectives, adverbs, verbs, etc. Parents and grandparents also get involved in the fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit!, December 19, 2012
Tracy (Mount Clemens, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
My kids love Mad Libs. I keep a few of these in the cars for car trips vs. is plugging my kids into some electronic devise for an entire trip. Always loads of fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Cheap Entertainment (and Educational), October 6, 2013
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
Great fun and good time-killer for road trips. As a kid, I remember Mad Libs from family road trips. I decided to order a couple for my kids to try on our last family trip to help entertain them on the drive. I was surprised at how much they liked the Mad Libs. We didn't get through all of the "stories" so we'll hold onto them for the next trip. Well worth the price to entertain the family while secretly making them use their brains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the kids ...and us parents laughing, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
Very good entertainment that is educational. We all end up laughing a lot. I've noticed that my 7 yr. old is picking up what adverbs,verbs, etc. are when she hasn't been formally taught them yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped pass a few hours in the car., August 7, 2013
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
Took this on a road trip and it was great, the kids had a lot of laughs and were surprised at how well it passed away the hours spent in the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Funny and Entertaining for Road Trips, August 6, 2013
Amazon Customer (Hellertown, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
Some of our best laughs on a twenty-one day road trip came from this book. We would fill in a Mad Lib when everyone was getting a bit bored with the day's driving, and it would make everyone laugh - adults and teenagers. Definitely a good choice for your road trip entertainment!

5.0 out of 5 stars long trip, August 1, 2013
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
used to do these as a kid, now 12 year old grandson loves them too. came on time, in good condition. price was ok too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
My 7 year old loved it. It was age appropriate and had enough variations to keep her busy for a long trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Libs on the Road, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Mad Libs on the Road (Paperback)
Madlibs! Fun as always. Nothing more to say! Was enjoyable for 9 yr old as well as 40 yrs during long road trip.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Mad Libs on the Road
Mad Libs on the Road by Leonard Stern (Paperback - June 7, 1999)
$3.99 $2.56