Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on March 6, 2011
This replica of the Interceptor from "The Road Warrior"....Mel Gibson's first american hit film is awesome...it is so detailed that I couldn't wait to display it....if you are a collector of Die-Cast cars...& a fan of the film....this is a must have....but I do believe they are limited to a few(probably why it is so high in price)...but it is worth it, love this car!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 6, 2012
I brought two of these 1:18 models for my sons aged 39 and 37 years old. Mad Max is an iconic movie that never dates. As the next generation discovers the wonders of Mad Max world these will be harder to find. I can only see them increasing in value so feel every home should have at least one set aside for the future. Amazon is the cheapest place to buy them. Don`t hesitate, they`re awesome.
on November 27, 2010
I bought this diecast car for my husband and he loved it! If you are looking for a Mad Max Interceptor you have found it! Great price and new condition as promised. I would recommend this car to anyone!