5.0 out of 5 stars Classic that never dates, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Mad Max The Road Warrior Interceptor 1/18 (Toy)
I brought two of these 1:18 models for my sons aged 39 and 37 years old. Mad Max is an iconic movie that never dates. As the next generation discovers the wonders of Mad Max world these will be harder to find. I can only see them increasing in value so feel every home should have at least one set aside for the future. Amazon is the cheapest place to buy them. Don`t hesitate, they`re awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say is wow!!!, March 6, 2011
This review is from: Mad Max The Road Warrior Interceptor 1/18 (Toy)
This replica of the Interceptor from "The Road Warrior"....Mel Gibson's first american hit film is awesome...it is so detailed that I couldn't wait to display it....if you are a collector of Die-Cast cars...& a fan of the film....this is a must have....but I do believe they are limited to a few(probably why it is so high in price)...but it is worth it, love this car!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Max Interceptor Diecast well worth the price!!, November 27, 2010
This review is from: Mad Max The Road Warrior Interceptor 1/18 (Toy)
I bought this diecast car for my husband and he loved it! If you are looking for a Mad Max Interceptor you have found it! Great price and new condition as promised. I would recommend this car to anyone!