5.0 out of 5 stars Aces go places - yes! Mad mission - no!, May 4, 2006
This review is from: Mad Mission Part 3 - Our Man from Bond Street (DVD)
The original Hang Kong version of "Aces go Places 3" and dubbed "Mad mission 3" are totally diffrent movies! Watching the first I was in laughing stitches. Watching the second I was in tears thinking how one can spoil such an excelent comedy. Censored and horribly cut "Mad mission 3" is a pale shadow of "Aces go Places 3". Before you order, ask what they want to sell you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly funny and innovative bond/mission impossible spoof, September 12, 2002
"planetraider" (abu dhabi, abu dhabi United Arab Emirates) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mad Mission Part 3 - Our Man from Bond Street (DVD)
I have been trying to get a copy of this movie for at least 15 years now and the fact that it is now coming out on DVD is why I love this format . The movie is a funny spoof of spy movies with amazing action and truly one of a kind gadgets . The series also has a famous villian in every installment , in this one it is sean connery as james bond (or at least a lookalike) . Also Peter Graves (the real one) appears as his mission impossible character . This movie is for kids and adults alike and especially for fans of spys and gadgets . I won't be buying it but only because I am buying the whole collection .

Mad Mission Part 3 - Our Man from Bond Street