Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on December 25, 2009
I bought this for my husband for Christmas because he loves the Penguins. I just wanted to point out for those that have written that the Penguin Christmas Caper is not included, it actually is. It is a special feature on the first DVD 'Madagascar'. It is a short (10-15 minute) cartoon, but it is definitely there, we watched it earlier today.
22 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2009
I have a 2 year old and she is obsessed with Madagascar! And the best part is that I love it too! We enjoy watching this DVD together and have lots of laughs and giggles with all the characters :-)
on May 16, 2009
I've seen all of these movies and found it easier to give as a gift in this convienent pack as it was harder to find disks 1 and 2 together in my local stores.
on January 17, 2012
I love this movie. Funny & sweet. Sequels aren't always very good, but Madagascar 2 is just as good as the first if not better. And the penguin cartoons are really funny. Great idea to package these 3 together. Good gift for a wide range of ages.
on March 3, 2010
My grandson loves these movies! This has become a favorite, I am glad there is more than one, because we end up watching them over and over again.
on September 14, 2010
These movies are such innocent fun from year old babies, (like my son), to the grandparents who will likely enjoy the quality time!Well worth buying and rewatching!
on February 3, 2015
If you love all 3 Madagascars like I do, this is for you. All 3 in a nice, neat little box that takes up hardly any more room than a regular single blu ray case does. The blu rays are quite good (although I'm not the type who looks at his screen through a magnifying glass looking for "artifacts" or whatever to complain about) - as far as I'm concerend the imagery was what you should expect - noticeably better than the older DVD versions - better detail, sharper images, more color depth.
VINE VOICEon May 10, 2012
My wife and I were recently at the movies together. We saw the trailer for "Madagascar 3." I immediately broke into peals of laughter based on my memories of the first two movies in the series. My wife has seen none of them. I bought this boxed set as much for her as I did for myself. You've got to have the back story before the new one comes out this summer. Buy it, watch it, enjoy it. Beware of those pesky penguins.
on October 2, 2013
Madagascar is one of those movies that is not just for children. I am a 22 year old man and I enjoy this series as much as any young child! However, for some reason, this set seems to be rather difficult to find which includes all 3 Madagascar movies. This set is a great family movie and is a great movie series for both children and adults and is both funny, and adorable. A great movie and I am very happy I was able to purchase all of the Madagascar's at once.
on February 25, 2015
My 18-month-old son already loves these movies. Of course he does not watch the whole thing, but he enjoys it in bursts. I'm sure he will enjoy watching them at length in a few years. My husband and I also love the movies. Great collection.