5.0 out of 5 stars So adorable! Everything I expected!, July 7, 2008
This review is from: Madame Alexander My First Baby Blanket, 12 Inch (Toy)
I absolutely love this toy. Bought it for our new baby girl! Extremely happy with the quality of this toy and the detail. And the seller is great! It came on time and as expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good service, September 25, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Madame Alexander My First Baby Blanket, 12 Inch (Toy)
This sweet little Madame Alexander 1st doll is so sweet. The price was good and delivery was prompt. It was a gift for my newborn 2nd granddaughter. I specifically wanted to give a Madame Alexander. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but tiny..., December 17, 2009
N. Weiss (Baton Rouge, LA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Madame Alexander My First Baby Blanket, 12 Inch (Toy)
This is absolutely a cute toy, and it seems very durable. I bought this for my daughter's first doll. I am just a little disappointed in the size. I know it says in the description that it is only 12 inches, but it seems so small in person! But, I think any toddler girl will enjoy this doll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Madame Alexander First Baby, December 9, 2009
Mom (East Coast) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Madame Alexander My First Baby Blanket, 12 Inch (Toy)
Purchased this for our grand-daughter. Hope she enjoys it......I think it's adorable......a Baby Blanket! Ha! How funny. Great idea. So cute too! I know the descriptions states 12 inches but for some reason I expected it to be smaller.....go figure. The size is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Doll, December 28, 2009
This review is from: Madame Alexander My First Baby Blanket, 12 Inch (Toy)
I bought this for my grandaughter (18 months), it is her favorite "baby". She carries, drags, etc, it with her always. It is soft & the baby's face is very pleasant. No sharp things to hurt her, nor anything she can put in her mouth that will hurt her.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Baby Blanket, November 23, 2008
Ann Moll (Western New York) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Madame Alexander My First Baby Blanket, 12 Inch (Toy)
I'm giving it as a gift so I'll have to get back to you on this review. It appears to be quite durable and would appeal to those babies who have a blanket "need." Very soft too. I would have liked it as a child. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for a 16 month old girl, January 2, 2009
JM Howard (Spartanburg, SC, USA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Madame Alexander My First Baby Blanket, 12 Inch (Toy)
The doll is beautiful and I am highly pleased with this item. My 16 month old niece seemed a little confused to see a doll and a blanket together but I believe she will have fun with it once she figures it out. :)

Madame Alexander My First Baby Blanket, 12 Inch