5.0 out of 5 stars Great handling
I've got to say, I didn't expect much, but the ride is actually really smooth, easy to turn, and handles in-town sidewalks with ease! The translucent color is really cool, very different from the other boards and still has the flexibility I prefer in the deck.

Top item!
Published 17 months ago by JT

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked 1st time use
My son is 13, and as soon as he stood on it, the plastic cracked around the truck on rear.
Published 3 months ago by Natalie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handling, November 15, 2012
JT (San Diego) - See all my reviews

Top item!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent board for reasonable price, March 26, 2013
Out of the box, this board looks freaking awesome (I got the green one at around $30). For some reason they attached the trucks AFTER they wrapped it in plastic - Incredibly annoying to take off the trucks to get all the plastic out. The trucks were also really tight upon arrival which made turning nearly impossible, but loosening them up solved this. The deck is solid, high-quality plastic with some flex when you stand on it (I weight around 160 lbs. for some perspective). MIGHT want to get some grip tape as the deck can get slippery, especially when your shoes get wet. Great board for campus cruising or just messing around with.

Overall, just a great alternative to the overpriced Penny boards.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cracked 1st time use, December 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome board!!!, July 10, 2013
It's a awesome board. I switched the bearings and put some grip tape and done! I love this board is a fast cruiser board the deck looks and feels awesome the skull graphics are a plus! The bearings that comes with the board are good but I want more speed so I changed them. And ps. If you want to complete this board just add a flame pattern in the grip tape!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable, November 15, 2012
This Penny Board is awesome. I got it for my son and he hasn't gotten off yet. At one point dad had to give it a go. Let's just say I didnt do as well as him.

Never the less Awesome Buy! Better Price!

1.0 out of 5 stars stiff and slow, August 28, 2013
bearings are slow. trucks are too stiff even to turn for a 11 year old's weight even after loosening nuts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but powerful, July 11, 2013
It's small, and I'm a pretty small girl, just 5 feet tall. However, it's very comfy to ride, with great bearings that made it simple to upgrade to new wheels. This makes a great portable cruiser, and it looks so unique. I will say, it is slippery as hell. I bought some clear grip tape to put over it and that was a huge improvement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Penny Board, November 15, 2012
I am 12 and I got the blue board. The graphics are so kool and it rides really well. I cant wait to ride more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, April 14, 2014
Miranda (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This is an awesome board. You'll have to replace the bearings, I use Speedy Lunatics or Bones, but once you do that you're set! The stock wheels are nice and soft, and the deck is completely transparent. It's the only one like that that I know of... Cool!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs new bearings, February 13, 2014
The board itself is okay but i do warn you that you should switch out the bearings because the ones given are lame and you wont get a smooth ride out of it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›